The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm liking the purple pair the most I think of this drop, will grab those for sure and neon will be a game time decision

Royals kinda give off a fragment vibe

1578194512808.jpeg

I also feel like a sucker for wanting all these OG blocked CWs. it's almost as bad as the 4 pairs of 77 blazers I have just with the different colored swooshes :lol:

Having held the new 90's in my hands... I'm noticing how soft the toebox is, especially the tip. Materials seems to much, much thinner/softer... so much so, it doesn't really hold its shape very well. Not much structure to it. Not a fan of this.

We havent seen a proper OG anniversary pair yet. Perhaps theyll put more into the infrareds/lasers to where the toe wont collapse and fold so easy. Like maybe theyll have thicker materials

Will there be a 101 version and a 103 like last time? Did the 101s have thicker materials or was it just the eyelet that was different?

We havent seen a proper OG anniversary pair yet. Perhaps theyll put more into the infrareds/lasers to where the toe wont collapse and fold so easy. Like maybe theyll have thicker materials

Will there be a 101 version and a 103 like last time? Did the 101s have thicker materials or was it just the eyelet that was different?
What's the difference between 101 and 103?

Back
Top Bottom