The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hey do anyone have a pic of their air max 90 hyperfuse ids? Imma bout to pull the trigger for a pair I made and I wanted to look at the shape of the ppl who owns a pair I'm really paying attention to the toebox

Last edited:
i hate the fact I recently purchased a pair of indy red 90's and now nike has the hyp* id lol but its a good thing :smile: i guess

dam theres fake tiger atmos camos already?
sick.gif
been wanted those ever since RD but couldnt camp cause of school...

Last edited:
Tried on a pair of the Jacquards today...I'm definately copping a few pairs of these. IMO the comfort is much better than the lunars. Just need to wait for some different colorways. This was the only pair the had....View media item 755476

I know the purpose of your post was to show the differences in manufacturing, but just for clarification, isn't this the tag from the Atmos Duck Camos? I was searching for the tag for the Tiger Camos so I could legit check mine and came across this, ended up posting in the legit check forum.
i made a mistake lol
laugh.gif

you're right mate, i got confused with the tiger camos
mean.gif

Tried on a pair of the Jacquards today...I'm definately copping a few pairs of these. IMO the comfort is much better than the lunars. Just need to wait for some different colorways. This was the only pair the had....
Thanks for the update StevieO! Been waiting for any kind of feedback on these. Really intrigued by them. FNL has the grey/white/black color on their release date for the end of the month, if it looks like the product shots several post up, I might have to pick those up and give them a wear too. Have been underwhelmed by the current colors but that jacquard material really interest me. Does it feel like flyknit material or more just meshy?

Thanks for the update StevieO! Been waiting for any kind of feedback on these. Really intrigued by them. FNL has the grey/white/black color on their release date for the end of the month, if it looks like the product shots several post up, I might have to pick those up and give them a wear too. Have been underwhelmed by the current colors but that jacquard material really interest me. Does it feel like flyknit material or more just meshy?

Yeah...kind of has a fly knit feel to em. They're super light....and the cushioning in the forefoot area is ridiculous! I live in Mass....so I wouldnt be able to rock these at the moment because my toes would probably freeze. Summertime though.....thats a whole different story! I will be on the lookout for some more colorways. You should go check them out though

Yeah...kind of has a fly knit feel to em. They're super light....and the cushioning in the forefoot area is ridiculous! I live in Mass....so I wouldnt be able to rock these at the moment because my toes would probably freeze. Summertime though.....thats a whole different story! I will be on the lookout for some more colorways. You should go check them out though
I can understand that cold, lol. Definitely not what you guys are going through as far as winters but it's been colder over in CA then usual. I'll work my way out there to the shops to give it a fit sometime this week.  Hopefully has some good surprising colors taking advantage of this. I haven't tried the flex soles either so it'd be great to finally be able to do that.

Scooped up the hometurf london 90s from last year today. Didn't get em last year cause the beaches of rio 90s released around the same time and wanted those instead

Got em a little before the May 25th restock with the thunder and blck/rd 4s

The gym beaters, love this colorway, might hunt for another pair. they look a bit wet cause i'd just cleaned them when I took the pic and didn't wait for them to dry

need to get these and some regular infrareds. not really laser blue but best laser blue type colorway imo:

*back to lurk mode*

Hey guys, new on this thread so I hope you all can help me.

I need blackout (all black) Air Max's 90's (preferably 90's, dont realy have to be). I would prefer the cheapest price, because im on a tight budget, and I need them to be shipped to Australia.

Cheers, Guys! 

Tried on a pair of the Jacquards today...I'm definately copping a few pairs of these. IMO the comfort is much better than the lunars. Just need to wait for some different colorways. This was the only pair the had....View media item 755476

yep saw 3 cws Saturday at FNL in Buffalo

must saw they are much better looking in person than i expected and will def be on the lookout for the reverse infareds now

comfort as mentioned is on point and def lighter than expected

Hi all, what would be the correct sizing comparison for the PRM Tapes? Are they similar to the recent OGs where you'd need to go up half a size bigger or similar to the new lunar90s which I find slightly bigger. Looking to get me hands on a PRM Tape infrared pair but I'm a little tentative on the sizing. Any input would be appreciated.

Actually, 

Im interested in the Air Max 90 Lunar's now. Anyone know here I can get a pair for the best price possible? Not too fussy on cw... 

Back
Top Bottom