The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Is there any difference in quality btw this release and making the same sort of hyperfuse ID on NDC?

Sorry if these has been asked before but I came across this ID on the bay and fell in love with them but lost the auction

Since then ive been BS and doing research on the colorway lol

Thanks for any input/help
I have these atomic red IDs. Size 10.5 DS. Just came in via UPS yesterday. Let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested. I can provide more pictures by request.

Pretty similar to other 90s, tiger camos fit a little on the large side bbecause of the liner.

Pretty similar to other 90s, tiger camos fit a little on the large side bbecause of the liner.

Everyone has those two sizes they can fit into. For the tiger camos, choose the smaller of those sizes. I originally went with a 10 and they felt quite large and picked up a 9.5. Not sure what I'm going to do with these 10s now though.

Is there any difference in quality btw this release and making the same sort of hyperfuse ID on NDC?

Sorry if these has been asked before but I came across this ID on the bay and fell in love with them but lost the auction

Since then ive been BS and doing research on the colorway lol

Thanks for any input/help
I have these atomic red IDs. Size 10.5 DS. Just came in via UPS yesterday. Let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested. I can provide more pictures by request.
Would love to see pics!

Anybody know how the Jacquards fit and feel? Thanks in advance
Tried them on a couple weeks ago...they were TTS for me. I was actually surprised how comfortable they were...definitely not as stiff as your average 90's. The free sole gives them good flexibility and the jacquard material is very similar to flyknit IMO. I'll be picking up at least 1 pair once some better cw's drop.

Last edited:

Would love to see pics!
These shoes are just as bright as they came out in the pictures, if not brighter. I'm pleasantly surprised at the leather on these. It's really, really soft. I tried to capture the quality of the leather in the pics, but I doubt it worked since I was using my cell phone. I also posted a pic of the translucent soles. 

Thanks for the pics.

A couple of points of note, Nike still hasn't addressed the issue of a full dye on the materials so you get that plain material color all around the edges of the shoe. It's not bad when one goes with a lighter color, but mono block coloring and darker colors, this stands out like a sore thumb.

The air bubble pillars appear to be just a generic white color, so it'll be that with all iD's. Should've given us the option to change that too.

The translucent sole looks good though!

/whinemode 

How long did it take for them on these, order to door?

Last edited:
they changed the Nike iD factory to vietnam
nthat.gif

the previous AM90 iDs all came from china

Last edited:
Wonder if that's true for all the uppers or just the leather/suede.

Hyperfuse iD folks, post your pics when they come in and let us know where it's made! 

Back
Top Bottom