The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Actually, 

Im interested in the Air Max 90 Lunar's now. Anyone know here I can get a pair for the best price possible? Not too fussy on cw... 
Hey my man, try BLENDS US:

http://blendsus.com/collections/new...x-lunar90-c3-0-white-cool-grey-black-infrared

I'm in the States, but I believe they do ship internationally. Double Boxed inside a large, black on black Canvas "BLENDS" Bag, which I thought was pretty dope touch! 
nthat.gif

Not sure if they have your Size, but def. give them a try... I was lead there by another NTer in this Thread for my pair.

*UPDATE*

Sorry bro... just saw this: "We ship domestically at the moment only. International orders are unavailable at this time."

Last edited:
lunar90 infrared..ordered on the 16th...thought i was solid..
guess not :frown:

unfortunately, fnl is notorious for cancelling orders. i never feel safe when ordering from them until i get my shipping confirmation. im sure there are a few places out there that still have them, but most likely no discount codes. try calling niketown georgetown. i was in there on friday and they still had them on display. i don't know what sizes they had though. good luck!

does anyone have a picture of what translucent black soles look like? I want to do some plain all black lunar 90's with white midsole and trans black sole

does anyone have a picture of what translucent black soles look like? I want to do some plain all black lunar 90's with white midsole and trans black sole
Pretty sure this is it... If it isn't, it's CLOSE.

Btw, these Suede Lunar Force 1's are COLD. Def. will be purchased soon... 
nthat.gif

top one's nice, i imagine some dudes will be getting that one for themselves, i hope they acknowledge you
my atmos am1's are getting beat, **** i might get one for myself lol

Definitely now see the atmos cements in retrospect. It's funny cause the blocking started out with Solar Reds on one of the generic IDs nike put up. I'm sure plenty of people would've eventually come up with something similar if not already. So I don't mind if I see it around.

Now it's just the waiting game

WDYWT on MLK
View media item 756774

Has anyone ordered the hyperfuse AM90s off nike id in all crimson ltd or all solar red?

Thinking of getting a pair in those colours but want to see how the compare to the original solar red hyerfuse/independence day reds

When does the 1st pair of them AM90 Ice drop? Just saw the Jacquards in hand and was extremely impressed. I have a feeling it's going to be the same with those! Wonder if I can go a whole year with ONLY buying 90's.....hmmmmmmm

Just bought the 90 sneakerboots and 90 tape pack from Finishline for $136.00 shipped.  I love that they always have some nice sales on stuff I want on their site.

When does the 1st pair of them AM90 Ice drop? Just saw the Jacquards in hand and was extremely impressed. I have a feeling it's going to be the same with those! Wonder if I can go a whole year with ONLY buying 90's.....hmmmmmmm

Seems like it's going to be easy. This year is starting off nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom