The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

lets say i have very reliable sources
wink.gif

when it comes to pictures from new releases is my ***t always on point
truly is and we are all grateful.

and hella curious haha

I just received my infrared lunar 90's and freaken Finishline didn't even double box it, they just shipped in a plastic causing the box to be all damaged :smh:

I just received my infrared lunar 90's and freaken Finishline didn't even double box it, they just shipped in a plastic causing the box to be all damaged
mean.gif
Same here from foot action though, hate that ish! why the heck can't they just ship in boxes like ndc?

Same here from foot action though, hate that ish! why the heck can't they just ship in boxes like ndc?
Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't it have to do with NDC shipping to retailers? If it's double-boxed it's usually because NDC sends it to the retailer that way?

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't it have to do with NDC shipping to retailers? If it's double-boxed it's usually because NDC sends it to the retailer that way?
IDK about that but every shoe i've ordered through foot action or finish line has been bagged not boxed 

Nah. The shoes are shipped multiples to a box to distribution centers for those retailers.

I get stuff from finish line double boxed. Footlocker sent me shoes in plastic and I got a mangles box.

Came up with these while bored at work today.

Just got paid today so I might be pulling the trigger on first one by the end of the day.
top one's nice, i imagine some dudes will be getting that one for themselves, i hope they acknowledge you

my atmos am1's are getting beat, **** i might get one for myself lol

I just received my infrared lunar 90's and freaken Finishline didn't even double box it, they just shipped in a plastic causing the box to be all damaged :smh:
Wow...I've never got my FNL kicks that way. I got my lunar 90 yesterday no problems. Was anything damaged?

Wow...I've never got my FNL kicks that way. I got my lunar 90 yesterday no problems. Was anything damaged?

thats weird. ive always gotten my shoes from FNL double boxed. they take forever to ship, but id rather wait than have my shoes come in a bag :smh:

Some pics of the USA camo air max 90 sneakerboot. They are real nice in person, it's a shame the only came in a standard nike box, not the special edition camo boxes the other models came it.

Btw please excuse the mess on the floor!

View media item 753862View media item 753864View media item 753865

That's strange about the box, would of thought it would have been a camo box to go alongside the other releases. Did you order from footpatrol?
I only ask as another guy I know ordered from footpatrol and received his USA camo's with NO box - just the kicks with paper/tissue thrown into a shipping box. Makes me think there may be a issue with the boxes on these.

Any pics of box/model number etc ?

Which modern am90 is better? Hyperfuse or Lunar90? For a causal fit I had the '10 retros and the paint cracked

Back
Top Bottom