The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

it's more than just the shape for me.

the color blocking is wrong on the men's pair of infrareds.

the outsole shouldn't be all black smh. they managed to get it right on the wmns pair with the infrared hit on the toe of the outsole so why not the men's as well?

Nike keeps saving me $$$
Yea the outsole on the men's pair irks me too. Those pics have been out for a long time so I'm hoping it gets fixed before they release.

Wow bro you feel pretty strongly about this subject? Why do you care if I want to buy an Infrared release? I don't own any hyperfuse, ultra or anything other than OG build 90s, But I am interested in these. The pictures are looking ruff, But we'll see what actually releases.

Wow bro you feel pretty strongly about this subject? Why do you care if I want to buy an Infrared release? I don't own any hyperfuse, ultra or anything other than OG build 90s, But I am interested in these. The pictures are looking ruff, But we'll see what actually releases.
Don't mind him man. Apparently he wears nothing but 10+ year old unhyped heat daily.

i can personally attest via ongoing discussion, that @max90  as anything but a hype clown.  i believe hes just a [90] infrared fanatic.  on the flip side, i dont think @Modus47  is attacking anyone for wanting these in particular.  just wrong place wrong time.  

i will not be getting these, but i will say (and correct me if i am wrong) i am pleased that theyre using a regular bottom and not the ultra bottom.  

Last edited:
i can personally attest via ongoing discussion, that @max90
 as anything but a hype clown.  i believe hes just a [90] infrared fanatic.  on the flip side, i dont think @Modus47
 is attacking anyone for wanting these in particular.  just wrong place wrong time.  

i will not be getting these, but i will say (and correct me if i am wrong) i am pleased that theyre using a regular bottom and not the ultra bottom.  
unseen unseen Appreciate it fam [emoji]128074[/emoji] But that was exactly what he did. Couldn't have been anymore personal. Dude quoted me and some hype-whatever rant. Believe me I'm not sweating it though. I'm definitely not a hype beast :lol:

^ I was feeling the same but the shape/colorblocking is a major turn off.

can't do it unless I see them for 50$

That "mud guard" part though....looks to be the same thing as what's on the AM 1 FKs. Whatever that material is with a fruit roll up feel...which I guess is all good on these.

I liked the "oreo" cw in the 1s, and like the oreo cws in these pics. Probably will wait to see in person and then wait for a good sale price.

Is that the men's or women's? It has the Infrared on the outsole so I assume womens unless they added it to mens. Either way I can't lie, it's disappointing. Will probably still buy bc I'm a sucker for infrareds but I'll wait until they hit discount.

Today
IMG_6163.jpg

Hoping the Infra 90's FK hit disco like the AM 1 FK. I got the AM 1 FK for around $85 about a month ago and I actually like those better than the 90's based on the new photos. The 90 FK are okay but certainly not a must at this point. A good sale will change my perspective though. :D

Hoping the Infra 90's FK hit disco like the AM 1 FK. I got the AM 1 FK for around $85 about a month ago and I actually like those better than the 90's based on the new photos. The 90 FK are okay but certainly not a must at this point. A good sale will change my perspective though.
happy.gif
i think its safe to say they will sit like the AM1s unless there is some huge unforeseen hype

Hey, do you guys have any clue how often Nike refreshes their iD colors, or how soon they may switch the 90 hyp id color options? I had my eyes set on a specific pair, but they cycled out wolf grey as an option for the mudguard and it really screws up the whole thing.

(This is what I had in mind)

Back
Top Bottom