The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm 10.5 tts but go up .5 in 90's. There's a pair of Picnic for $90 which is super cheap but they are a 12. Think I might just buy them and deal with them being big.

How does that toebox material hold up after so many years.... always looked very fragile to me

Last edited:
Truuu. Looks like it might dry out and get cracked.

Both pairs still looking pretty icy though especially considering the age.

@Maxamillion02   thanks boss!!!

@Modus47  @RickRoss  @dblplay1212   yeah the toebox material is crap.  its basically burlap and we all know that ish freys like crazy.  the ones have small tears at the flex point.  i suppose just not rocking these as often as others and being careful with how one steps is a prudent way of keeping them in decent shape. someone find me the burst in 9.5 so i can complete the pack!!!

unseen unseen your welcome fam. My pleasure [emoji]128074[/emoji] I've been wondering when you'd break these babies out? I think the toebox has held up really well, on the 90s anyway. Now I've just gotta ship my new ones and donors to finally get the Soleswap

anybody know why these are labeled "PE" on the box?

I am asking for a friend who was wondering. And the don't look like "Player Editions" so was wondering.
nerd.gif
"Player exclusive shoes are special versions of a sneaker given to professional athletes."

but not quite sure how GR 90s fit the criterion.  hope this helps. 

"Player exclusive shoes are special versions of a sneaker given to professional athletes."

but not quite sure how GR 90s fit the criterion.  hope this helps. 

SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin I have no idea and haven't ever heard of anything like it with 90s. Picture of the box?

peeps need some glasses instead of am90s :lol:

Should be this, no PE there??

View media item 2314531

:rofl: Thanks all you guys. I was just trying to help out dude on another website and he had all of us stumped so I figured somebody over here would be the answer. I figured maybe misprint or wrong box or even fakes but for it to be PE is still kind of weird. I wanna see the box now,

Back
Top Bottom