The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today
IMG_6170.jpg

I hope they do sit (probably are) I wanna get a pair eventually, like I did with the AM1 flyknit, got a pair for dumb cheap.

Might buy more, just gotta wait for Nike to drop another clearance code. 
they will deff gonna sit for sure

dont fall for the Nike trap and pay full retail for them

i would wait till they drop to $70-$80 if i were you

they will deff gonna sit for sure
dont fall for the Nike trap and pay full retail for them
i would wait till they drop to $70-$80 if i were you

Yup. Paid half price of what am1 flyknit retailed for. Can probably find cheaper than that if you look around.

I'll sit and wait for the discounts to come. Do you know the retail for the am 90 flyknit?

The Nike labs are on NDC right now for $190

Yeah. I seen those two colors but those are Nike Lab pricing. Usually means higher price at times.

Real bummer if they are $190. Even more reason to cop at discount. Probably will retail same as am1 flyknit which would make sense.

I decided not to buy them so here's the link. I know they are a hyped pair but they just don't do it for me. Hopefully someone will enjoy them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VNDS-Sz-11-Nike-Air-Max-90-Clerks-Pack-Size-/162363385839?hash=item25cd9ca7ef:g:z28AAOSw44BYWr~x
I used to feel the same about them, but they ended up really growing on me. At first I thought that toebox just looked dirty. Now I think they're dope and really respect that pack. You should just copp them, $90 is worth it even if your on The fence. I promise you'll come to love them.

I used to feel the same about them, but they ended up really growing on me. At first I thought that toebox just looked dirty. Now I think they're dope and really respect that pack. You should just copp them, $90 is worth it even if your on The fence. I promise you'll come to love them.
It's the toe box and the laces honestly. I like pink, am1 pink pack is up there for me, but those laces are like hot pink. 12 yr old girl hot pink. Maybe I'll come around to it idk.

Multicolor needs to bright and playful. Too much black for it to work. Should have gone white like on the lunar.

Back
Top Bottom