The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Im personally patiently waiting for Nike to finally do these justice. Such a beautiful shoe.

500x1000px-LL-2e9a350e_2.png

Eye candy

I saw wear FootPatrol is releasing them. Who else? I haven't seen near the media on them as there was on the AM1's.

Oh, is it the wrong thread? I couldnt tell with all the pics of 90s in here. Thanks.

And no, lol, they didnt release. I dont know what those shoes were that came out a couple of years ago but they werent airmax 93s.

Oh, is it the wrong thread? I couldnt tell with all the pics of 90s in here. Thanks.

And no, lol, they didnt release. I dont know what those shoes were that came out a couple of years ago but they werent airmax 93s.

Yo you good bruh? Do you know or not know this is the wrong thread for 93s?

And do you know or not know the dusty cactus (many substituting this for the OG menthol) 93s rereleased in 2014?

I know wrong thread...

which size? if US 10,5 check out asphaltgold (from 1992!!!):

https://asphaltgold.de/de/nike-air-max-93-og-sz-10-5-white-blumen-black.html

https://asphaltgold.de/de/nike-air-max-93-og-sz-10-5-white-flame-red-dark-blue-grey.html

That shape, I know I know, But it's an FK Infrared. I have to have it, shape be damned. I'm actually excited about them. Definitely copping

Have you guys never owned flyknit? That's how they look before you put them on. They flatten out once you put them on though. Unlike leather and mesh they stretch so they are smaller, causing a banana, and then they stretch out once you put them on.

it's more than just the shape for me.

the color blocking is wrong on the men's pair of infrareds.

the outsole shouldn't be all black smh. they managed to get it right on the wmns pair with the infrared hit on the toe of the outsole so why not the men's as well?

Nike keeps saving me $$$

Back
Top Bottom