The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

thanx dude
smokin.gif

@torontobluejays  @AIRMAXDISCIPLE

sloppy mock up.  idk if its my lack of skill, or it actually doesnt work, but the 93 midsole might hit the 90 side whatever panel. midsole is from the size? exclusive, which is not the cheap donor you would want, but its a close match to that color youre looking for. 

Last edited:
Can anyone that had purchased these on release day or fairly recently give me an idea on how to size on these? I wear a 9.5 in all my recent AM90's and they fit snug but comfortable.. Thanks!

Can anyone that had purchased these on release day or fairly recently give me an idea on how to size on these? I wear a 9.5 in all my recent AM90's and they fit snug but comfortable.. Thanks!

View media item 2301216
I don't have them but I don't think the ankle collar would affect the sizing at all. It's just a normal am90 with an ankle added.

Not really. Ultra midsole + upper that is way different from both regular 90s and Ultra/Tech/whatever 90s. Shapewise and materialwise.
Thats what I am concerned about since they look wider in pics than normal AM90's and I hate having excess space on my runners. I know they weren't loved by many on release but I'm surprised someone here doesn't own them. Since I need them to complete my HTM pack I wanted to confirm sizing before biting the bullet.

imo, based off those pics, the flyknit construction looks better on a 90 than and 87.

still not a fan but shapewise they look pretty good.

compared to the am 1s flyknits they are really looking good. But not for this pricing...

Back
Top Bottom