The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

peeps need to learn how to rotate the pics before they post it here on NT :x

I'll assume this was meant for me....I must be missing something as the pics on my devices are not showing up as being crooked, upside down, or the like.

The image host site I'm using shows to be the correct orientation and I then just copy and paste that link into the reply thread. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thoughts on lace swap? I'm leaning towards the grey....

552ywk.jpg
Grey

I'll assume this was meant for me....I must be missing something as the pics on my devices are not showing up as being crooked, upside down, or the like.

The image host site I'm using shows to be the correct orientation and I then just copy and paste that link into the reply thread. Any guidance would be appreciated.
What phone do you have

Man that Phantom is smoke. We may have talked about it before, but wasn't it called "Beach" when it first was announced? That's why the liner is that real light baby blue, supposed to be water and the upper is beige for sand. That's how the blog I read described it. That's a pair I need to pick up soon.

Man that Phantom is smoke. We may have talked about it before, but wasn't it called "Beach" when it first was announced? That's why the liner is that real light baby blue, supposed to be water and the upper is beige for sand. That's how the blog I read described it. That's a pair I need to pick up soon.

Yeah I believe so. Theyre are fire. 2nd best of the pack. Surprisingly, the am1 is the worst.

No am95? That is the best imo. Am90s are def up there. Am1s are boring AF.
Was there a 95? I don't remember seeing it. That pack was all over the place. AM90 started as Beach and then the pack was announced as 3 shoes then 4 shoes. Seemed like they just made it up as they went.

EDIT: just googled the 95. Yea, that's hot. Slide it in right behind the 90 for me.

Grabbed at what from the pictures are a wearable HOA AM90 for $175 shipped in a size 9.. Been wanting these for a while, good deal?

Grabbed at what from the pictures are a wearable HOA AM90 for $175 shipped in a size 9.. Been wanting these for a while, good deal?
Congratulations man you'll love them. IMO one of the best Infra releases ever, and also the first one released stateside. Great addition to the collection

What up 90 fam [emoji]128074[/emoji] Today...Atmos "Tiger Camo" Walking around on my heels, That 3M is unforgiving. :lol:

maxamillion02 maxamillion02 Nice wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom