The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today
IMG_6265.jpg

he has sellers remorse.  we all know that feeling all too well. 
It's funny man, I'll list a few and every time I go back to look at the listings I end up taking one off. :lol:

depending on what you try to sell, im also planning to sell some of my kickz this year
10-15 DS pairs are gonna go and need to make room for new stuff
This is what my intentions were also. Now I really just wanna keep everything :rofl: I have let a few go so far and copped some amazing stuff in their place though :pimp:

Darn. I still look forward to seeing what you sell off. I'm sure several of them will be things I've never even heard of.
nothing special imo, mostly am1s from 2012-2015, kicks that i have doubles or triples from and some 90s and lights that are unfortunately too small, i will still keep all the heaters tho, none of them kicks will exceed the 150 euro asking price

Last edited:
What length laces do I need to fix this problem? I like them untied but it's uncomfortable when the leftover lace bunches under my foot.

^low key flex lol

but seriously, nice collection of 87's you got going there
smokin.gif
haha na that was purely accidental. I actually posted pics of my cabinets in the AM1 thread a while back. My collection is nowhere near most on here but I'm happy with it for just getting back into sneakers about 18 months ago. I loved them as a kid and then didn't get back into until recently. Now I'm in my late 30's so I have a lot of catching up to do.

What length laces do I need to fix this problem? I like them untied but it's uncomfortable when the leftover lace bunches under my foot.
air max 90 stock lace length is 54 inches.  thats enough length to tie.  so obvi find something shorter, and/or double up loops in the last eyelets you plan to use, then stuff them under the insole. or just buy laces short enough to do what you want.  i think the shortest length ive seen is 26 inches. 

lace up the sneakers to how you want, make a [mental] mark or note at what length you want them to end, and then measure.  hope this helps. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom