The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I think my time contributing to max threads is over.

Negativity like this child is t what NT is supposed to be about and he should have been banned months ago.

Enjoy your AMs and good wishes.

Stick around fella, your knowledge and contributions are important in these threads!

Last edited:
your knowledge and contributions are important in these threads!
 lmfao he and having knowledge
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Y'all need to set aside this beef, for the rest of us if not yourselves ;-)
you wont miss him anyway, he came back 2 years ago after he was absent on NT for a long period and suddenly he is trying to calling the shots here, dont make me laugh
laugh.gif
and before it was just me and modus that running all the threads i dont need him anyway he is not even on par with me, you wanna see on foot fruity ballerina shots go the wdywt thread where that old dude likes to post, he was a so called (respected) AMFAM member even in that thread the peeps dont have his back and were siding with me i think that said more than enough about him
roll.gif

Last edited:
If anyone knows where a ds or vnds 10.5us or 11us AM90 Untold Truth is hanging out, let me know. I didn't know these existed until recently. Satchel Paige is from my hometown so I'm going to own them. Just a matter of finding them.

Challenge excepted
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I'll throw you a birddog fee if you can find a pair. My wife is from Mobile, too. I showed them too her and her exact words were "I don't care what they cost, that's one pair I won't complain about."

Coming from a tropical climate, how does the mesh AM90 holds up in winter. Will my feet get frostbite? No snow, just cold climate < 5 deg celsius.

Coming from a tropical climate, how does the mesh AM90 holds up in winter. Will my feet get frostbite? No snow, just cold climate < 5 deg celsius.
you're feet will be fine, the mesh holds up well against the cold imo

and i am living in the netherlands i still wear shoes with mesh toeboxes in the winter

you're feet will be fine, the mesh holds up well against the cold imo
and i am living in the netherlands i still wear shoes with mesh toeboxes in the winter

I wear flyknit in winter tbh. Just throw on some thick socks and make sure to use water proof spray

I agree with the thick socks, but I can feel the ac in my car blow right through in the summer in flyknits. in the winter i do mesh, but leather for me is the way to go, I live in snow country.

I agree with the thick socks, but I can feel the ac in my car blow right through in the summer in flyknits. in the winter i do mesh, but leather for me is the way to go, I live in snow country.

Not often we get snow here so that's less of a concern!

For me it depends on what I'm doing, if I'm gonna be outside for hours undoubtedly leather or something insulated is the best bet.

My girl wants all black AM90s.. but not the all leather joints. Any ideas? Mens 7.5... :nerd:

Thanks NT Fam :nthat:

Hopefully in Amsterdam or Rotterdam [emoji]128521[/emoji]
luckily im not living in amsterdam or rotterdam, i live actually close to the german border, 15km from kranenburg DE, i can buy my petrol at the aral tankstelle and do my groceries shopping at the rewe or penny market, in germany everything is cheaper, the netherlands suck balls
mean.gif

i live in New England and would never rock 90s in the winter. Ever. The frigid temps would go right through that mesh like a hot knife through butter
you're crazy. My toes would probably fall off if i did this. Even with thick socks lol but racers in the summer is perfect imo especially sockless

I live in the UK and in a relatively mild city so it doesn't often get below freezing in day time in the winter. As I said it depends what I'm doing and how cold it is!

Obviously wouldn't rock FK in snow. Although we rarely get it tbh

Back
Top Bottom