The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

maxamillion02 maxamillion02 Anything further with the Ducks? I personally think they're a dope CW[emoji]128074[/emoji] What was he asking and how's the condition?
He taking offers he was just saying that they go for on eBay for 800-1200 I shot him a price that I'll pay. will see what happens. If not he got some more 90s and 1s he selling I may go after. But the condition of the ducks are great just a little crease in the toe but that's about it

He taking offers he was just saying that they go for on eBay for 800-1200 I shot him a price that I'll pay. will see what happens. If not he got some more 90s and 1s he selling I may go after. But the condition of the ducks are great just a little crease in the toe but that's about it
Cool man I hope you land them. I'd remind him what DS pairs are going for on FC, one the highest priced resale sites. They always do that on eBay don't they? They tell you what people are "asking" but never what they are actually sold for. :wink:

Maybe I'll have more luck with these? So far I haven't found "the untold truth's" in the size you need yet? I am still looking, I'll add the Chicago's to my daily searches too. I'm already looking around, what's a couple more
wink.gif
I might have found the Untold Truths, actually. I first saw them on a post in the fb group. I hit up that guy asking if he'd entertain selling them, even though he just bought them. He's supposed to get back to me this weekend. Guy seemed super cool so we'll see.

Cool man I hope you land them. I'd remind him what DS pairs are going for on FC, one the highest priced resale sites. They always do that on eBay don't they? They tell you what people are "asking" but never what they are actually sold for. :wink:
I hope so to man. And your right I did remind him about the FC and other prices out there for the reason y I gave my price so will see what happen. If not o well I'm in no hurry.

Speaking of Chicago, I need an Air Max 90 Chicago in a ds 9.5. Accept this challenge @max90  They are for my boss, who is from Chicago, for Christmas. I owe him a ton for what he's done for me the last few years and he's a sneaker guy so it's a perfect gift.
I got you fam. I found DS Chicago's for $135+shipping. They are US 10 though? This is the cheapest you'll find them DS. It's only a half size bigger than his TTS. If anything i'd rather be a half size up than down. If i wasn't taking a break i would have 100% have scooped them. 
wink.gif

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 If you want them your going to have to jump on them with he quickness. They will not sit long at that price. Hit me up man[emoji]128074[/emoji]

I got you fam. I found DS Chicago's for $135+shipping. They are US 10 though? This is the cheapest you'll find them DS. It's only a half size bigger than his TTS. If anything i'd rather be a half size up than down. If i wasn't taking a break i would have 100% have scooped them. 
wink.gif
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees I want them. My bad man, I was tied up in a meeting. Let me know who I need to pay!

Well that wasn't nice on my wallet but I can't complain about UTT at $166 shipped and Chicago for $135 shipped. Happy to get the Chicago for my boss but thrilled to land the UTT for myself. I really expected that to be a longer hunt. Huge thanks to @unseen and @max90. I can't say thank enough, guys.

Back
Top Bottom