The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks guys. Went ahead and scooped them. $242 shipped. Really appreciate the 2nd opinions from guys that know way more than me.

2005 CHI-TOWN needs repainting back to original CW.
IMG_5570.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

When I get time I'll find somebody to do it.

Guys, don't want to waste your time. But should I copp for € 70,00? I don't like worn sneaker. Only reason to copp em is for a trade! Is it realistic? Thanks again
i would cop for that price, if you cant trade them you can always resell them for some extra profit

Last edited:
Awesome man. Happy for you fam[emoji]128074[/emoji] These will be one of those shoes that aren't necessarily the most expensive or most limited, But ones you'll be pulling out and staring at the most. Glad you landed them so quick, with a little help from your friends of course :wink:

Awesome man. Happy for you fam[emoji]128074[/emoji] These will be one of those shoes that aren't necessarily the most expensive or most limited, But ones you'll be pulling out and staring at the most. Glad you landed them so quick, with a little help from your friends of course :wink:
No doubt man. Can't say thank you enough. I was searching Untold Truth and these were listed UTT. I would have never seen them. And you're absolutely right about them being a favorite pair. Not my most expensive but him being from my hometown and me hearing about him all my life made them a must have.

No doubt man. Can't say thank you enough. I was searching Untold Truth and these were listed UTT. I would have never seen them. And you're absolutely right about them being a favorite pair. Not my most expensive but him being from my hometown and me hearing about him all my life made them a must have.

Nice pick up there man it's great that you get to combine your sneaker love with an homage to a home town hero!

Hey guys.....first post, long time lurker. I really enjoy coming on here everyday checking out your collections and gaining valuable information.

I missed out on many releases that I'm trying to back track on and it hasn't been easy. Most of which released in the 2011-2013 timeframe. Thought I'd reach out to the folks doing this a whole lot longer than I in my search. I check eBay regularly and all of the other suggested sites posted here. Maybe someone on here has a stash they are willing to part with, or hookups I can check out. Here is a list of the few on my radar:

Size 11.5 preferably deadstock:

Hazelnut 325018-203
Lush Teal 325018-059
New Slate Blue 652980-401
Summit Chalk 537384-119
Grey Mist 537384-042
Blue Grey Midnight 325018-416

Any leads you can pass along would be awesome, if not, I will continue the waiting game on eBay. Also, not looking to steal these and am willing to pay above fair market value if it came down to it. Appreciate the help guys!

Back
Top Bottom