The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wow! Thanks for those winter advice. Really appreciate it.

I guess my feet won't survive as it will involve a lot of outdoor walking in Japan's winter season. Time to hunt for those sneakerboots then 
smile.gif

so you speak german (as almost all people from the Netherlands I know)? Had no idea that it is so expensive.

I still would prefer Amsterdam. Urbanity is priceless!

so you speak german (as almost all people from the Netherlands I know)? Had no idea that it is so expensive.

I still would prefer Amsterdam. Urbanity is priceless!
yeah i can speak a bit of german and can understand 60-65% what they are saying on RTL+, and my best friend he is half german and half dutch, my whole life i have been living close to the german border, in the 80s i have lived in venlo thats 10km from kaldenkirchen DE and i have family living in germany as well

Last edited:
I wouldn't even wear them if I got them for free, boy they are totally hideous utter crap. Who on earth came up with that color combo.

But hey.... they LIMITED they ATMOS they QS so you MUST like them!!!1111111

I wouldn't even wear them if I got them for free, boy they are totally hideous utter crap. Who on earth came up with that color combo. But hey.... they LIMITED they ATMOS they QS so you MUST like them!!!1111111
you're so cute sometimes
laugh.gif
had to rep your comment
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Thanks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
What's a good offer for a used duck camo I'll get some pics and post to give you a better image
A good offer is what YOU are willing to pay for them, not what other buyers paid for them recently.

Thanks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
What's a good offer for a used duck camo I'll get some pics and post to give you a better image
I know some one who just paid $450. I'd say NDS $450-$550 would be a fair deal currently

Last edited:
Even flight club has DS US 10 for $850, 10.5 for $1000 and 11 for $900. Now that's friggen FC who are total crooks regarding price. I gave you those just for perspective.

I wouldn't even wear them if I got them for free, boy they are totally hideous utter crap. Who on earth came up with that color combo.

But hey.... they LIMITED they ATMOS they QS so you MUST like them!!!1111111

Really a bad combo

Even flight club has DS US 10 for $850, 10.5 for $1000 and 11 for $900. Now that's friggen FC who are total crooks regarding price. I gave you those just for perspective.
FC price minus 30-35% from the amount is the actual going rate for the shoes

going rate for DS duck camo is $600-$650

Last edited:
Speaking of Chicago, I need an Air Max 90 Chicago in a ds 9.5. Accept this challenge @max90  They are for my boss, who is from Chicago, for Christmas. I owe him a ton for what he's done for me the last few years and he's a sneaker guy so it's a perfect gift.

Speaking of Chicago, I need an Air Max 90 Chicago in a ds 9.5. Accept this challenge @max90
 They are for my boss, who is from Chicago, for Christmas. I owe him a ton for what he's done for me the last few years and he's a sneaker guy so it's a perfect gift.

View media item 2232517
Maybe I'll have more luck with these? So far I haven't found "the untold truth's" in the size you need yet? I am still looking, I'll add the Chicago's to my daily searches too. I'm already looking around, what's a couple more :wink:

Back
Top Bottom