The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Such a wide misconception then? I always thought they were a Patta collabo as that's what everything that I've ever read about them had said, I mean reputable sites? Thanks for the clarification as always man, I don't how you find this stuff that the majors don't know about, well done once again "AMD-Air Max Archivist" [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
thanx, stuff like this you cant find it anymore on the web, those pictures from the homegrown hoodie are erased from the net, i have saved them on my laptop 10 years ago when they came out, my brain have automatically turned into a human Air Max database in those 14 years, i have never met someone that have the same level of knowledge about Air Max as me and i probably never will

Yeah this thing is awesome. Someone posted it awhile back. Very cool, when's the last time they've rolled a 90 out like that?
Off topic question?...Some people believe that if you wear your shoes they will hold up/last longer? In my own experience the NDS worn stuff seems to hold up better than a DS shoe that's worn for the first time? Just curious on everyone's experiences?

AMD and MoDz = Legends
wink.gif

smokin.gif

The last one to finally come in. LPU- DS 2003 Escape II
This CW is just beautiful. Very excited to finally own it! Like I said this was the last one to roll in. I'll now be licking my wounds for a couple months. :lol:

These came in yesterday. Found them on eBay and threw out a $75 bid just so I'd be able to see what they sold for later. I'll be damned if I didn't win the bid for $62.

2010 release

These came in yesterday. Found them on eBay and threw out a $75 bid just so I'd be able to see what they sold for later. I'll be damned if I didn't win the bid for $62.

2010 release
View media item 2228762
Well done Fam[emoji]128074[/emoji] Keep an eye on those Midsoles, Prone to cracking. But that's a whole other topic :wink: Another eBay gem stalked and taken down! If you want deals, eBay is probably the best place, It just requires a lot of patience and persistence. If you stay on your grind you can find Hella deals! Or you can just go and pay crazy inflated resale prices, :rolleyes Boo!, too easy. It's all about the hunting :nerd: and negotiating That gets me hyped.

What's the best way to clean Infrareds? My 2015 aren't in bad shape at all but when I put them next to the new ones I just got in the mesh on the toe is clearly not as bright white as the new ones.

Like I said, don't look bad but there's a noticeable difference when side by side.

10 on left, 15 on right

without and with flash

What's the best way to clean Infrareds? My 2015 aren't in bad shape at all but when I put them next to the new ones I just got in the mesh on the toe is clearly not as bright white as the new ones.
Washing machine delicate/cold. Put each shoe seperatly in a pillow case and wash. I put a couple towels in so they're not getting banged around quite so much. When done put in a shoe tree or stuff the toe box and let air dry. I just did this with my '15 Infras and they came out great! It works. Thanks unseen unseen for initially schooling me[emoji]128074[/emoji]
EDIT- Best to clean by hand first, kind of pretreating them.

Last edited:
I think my time contributing to max threads is over.

Negativity like this child is t what NT is supposed to be about and he should have been banned months ago.

Enjoy your AMs and good wishes.
no need to dip homey. youre a contribution to the threads.  just do you and keep it moving.  

I wonder why lol
around 5-6 years ago something very strange happened i got a mysterious phone call without caller ID from a guy that was asking for airmaxsyndicate from S0LE Collector (i was like WTF!!!??
eek.gif
) that guy told me that he found my number on the internet, i asked him on a loud tone WTF he wants from me and why he is was calling, he starts to stuttering and that b**** boy just hung up on me, the funny part is i never ever gave my mobile number to any sneaker seller or any sneaker related person, only my close friends and family have my number and i have tried to googling my number online but also with no results so from that moment on i was very cautious and i decided to not reveal my sneaker ID to any person anymore and remain anonymous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom