The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2010 Attack Pack right? Very dope man
smokin.gif
They are indeed.  Thanks playa!

@McSoundwave

i love those.  just sold mine not too long ago.  wish they didnt fit 8 sizes to small for a TTS.  
Yeah, they're pretty good and, in my estimation, you can never go wrong with denim on kicks.  The ultimate denim AM90 though, to me at least, has to be the Colette "Courir Denim" from the deuce double 0 deuce.  Wmns release, but oh so fresh...

Last edited:
They are indeed.  Thanks playa!

Yeah, they're pretty good and, in my estimation, you can never go wrong with denim on kicks.  The ultimate denim AM90 though, to me at least, has to be the Colette "Courir Denim" from the deuce double 0 deuce.  Wmns release, but oh so fresh...

View media item 2224148
Definitely one of them. 2002 Wmns Courier Denim. Very rare these days. I know a couple cats who just Resto'd their's and they are Fire! Very dope, that's one That's an Instant copp!

You do love you some 3M my friend
i am indeed a huge sucker for 3M, that stuff fascinates me especially when i see the bright and shiny reflection from it, thats one of the reasons why i love the 95s and have 3 pairs of Hold Tights, if you wear 3M shoes or clothing in the evening you will always cause some serious neck injuries at the people on the streets
nthat.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2225032
$42 at Ross.

Light wear, nothing a wet cloth won't fix.

I've been moving some Jordan's to pay for a few things and I don't think I'll be going back to that $200 price tag when you have come ups like this out there.

is there somewhere i can find a list of all the Infrared variations?

I know of top:

Origial release 1990
2015 retro
2013 retro
HOA
Tape
Patch
Hyperfuse - 2012
OG (pre-yellowed)
EM - 2013

others:

Cork
Black Croc
Red Velvet
Denim
Duck Camo
Paisley
Snakeskin

is there somewhere i can find a list of all the Infrared variations?

I know of top:

Origial release 1990
2015 retro
2013 retro
HOA
Tape
Patch
Hyperfuse - 2012
OG (pre-yellowed)
EM - 2013

others:

Cork
Black Croc
Red Velvet
Denim
Duck Camo
Paisley
Snakeskin
The 1990 OG was Hyvent Orange. The first "infrared" was 2003. 2002 was MX-Orange. So starting from 2003 big bubble, 2005 HOA, 2008 current, 2008 OG, 2008 ostrich, 2010, 2012 Hyper, 2012 Vntg, 2015 OG. That's just the OG builds or ones worth mentioning IMO. Then throw all the space builds in here and there. now getting into ALL the "infrared" CWs?...Too many to list :wink:

Last edited:
The 1990 OG was Hyvent Orange. The first "infrared" was 2003. 2002 was MX-Orange. So starting from 2003 big bubble, 2005 HOA, 2008 current, 2008 OG, 2008 ostrich, 2010, 2012 Hyper, 2012 Vntg, 2015 OG. That's just the OG builds or ones worth mentioning IMO. Then throw all the space builds in here and there. now getting into ALL the "infrared" CWs?...Too many to list
wink.gif
you missed the carson palmer edition and a few others

you missed the carson palmer edition and a few others
I intentionally left out the EM, Tape and space stuff like that. I listed the main OG builds or worthwhile releases, But the Palmers are most def worthy of a mention. EDIT- Also 2014
Un-Infrared. Yeah I can see how this will never end. Lol

Last edited:
We gonna do an infrared list every 20 pages forever are we?

Suggest somebody puts it in post #1 and just refers to that from now on.

"See post 1 of this thread".

Last edited:
Need some opinions on laces on these "king of the mountains"? The Black and Multi-colored came with the shoes. The Beige/Cream might be ok too. I'm personally leaning towards Black. Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom