The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks man, So you like the beige the best of the 3? What do you think about the blue or orange ideas?
i like beige the most, and about the orange or the blue laces

i need to see a picture from them laced up in the shoes before i can judge whether i like them or not

@max90

you know my vote, but what i will say is, we need to see some on foot action.  that always changes the dynamic of the sneaker:appeal ratio.  (do i need to put in "ratio if im showing ratio with ": ?")

@max90

you know my vote, but what i will say is, we need to see some on foot action.  that always changes the dynamic of the sneaker:appeal ratio.  (do i need to put in "ratio if im showing ratio with ": ?")
Yeah agreed, and yes you do need to put it. Lol. I for one had long forgotten that? :wink:

Thanks for all the input fellas. This CW is very difficult to match well, but I feel like if I get it right it will be amazing! It seems to be that it's either really good or not, not much in between? These big decisions in life are never easy :rofl:

They're just too nice aren't they.
yes they really are 
pimp.gif

Well fellas the day has come...they've arrived! DS 2006 Patta "Homegrowns"
smokin.gif
you can remove the Patta part, because it was not a Patta collab, it was a collabo between Nike and a dutch hiphop magazine called ''State Magazine'' and the cw was designed by dutch/surinamese rapper Winne and the dutch/surinamese female MC Nina, some of the places that sold them included the State Magazine Homegrown Mixtape and there was also 21 very limited jackets released from the Patta x Trainerspotter collaboration to celebrate the State Magazine Homegrown release, that was the only influence what Patta had at the Homegrown release

Last edited:
Well fellas the day has come...they've arrived! DS 2006 Patta "Homegrowns" :smokin The quality is amazing on these. They are legit my all time favorite 90! I'm so excited to finally have them in hand.
Awesome, man. Happy for you!

I think my time contributing to max threads is over.

Negativity like this child is t what NT is supposed to be about and he should have been banned months ago.

Enjoy your AMs and good wishes.

View media item 2228530
View media item 2228531
View media item 2228532

you can remove the Patta part, because it was not a Patta collab, it was a collabo between Nike and a dutch hiphop magazine called ''State Magazine'' and the cw was designed by dutch/surinamese rapper Winne and the dutch/surinamese female MC Nina, some of the places that sold them included the State Magazine Homegrown Mixtape and there was also 21 very limited jackets released from the Patta x Trainerspotter collaboration to celebrate the State Magazine Homegrown release, that was the only influence what Patta had at the Homegrown release
Such a wide misconception then? I always thought they were a Patta collabo as that's what everything that I've ever read about them had said, I mean reputable sites? Thanks for the clarification as always man, I don't how you find this stuff that the majors don't know about, well done once again "AMD-Air Max Archivist" [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom