The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
1zcfex0.jpg

DS 2008 AM90 'King Of The Mountain
no offence they are nice, but the midsole paint will crack within a few wears, i would sell them if i were you, they came around that the same period as the hufquakes what i also own and the paint from the hufquakes suck balls too
sick.gif

Damn that. If it cracks, it cracks. Don't get off old shoes bc they aren't or won't be mint at some point. I knew my big breasted wife would need a tit lift after kids but I married her anyways. You hunted and found it. Keep that man.

Last edited:
no offence they are nice, but the midsole paint will crack within a few wears, i would sell them if i were you, they came around that the same period as the hufquakes what i also own and the paint from the hufquakes suck balls too :x
The hell you say. Bro, absolute no way. These specific pair are way too sentimental to me. I'm aware of the risks, and I understand that these are even more prone to midsoles cracking then other older 90s. Early to mid 2000s are the 90s that I love and collect, and these started it all for me. Appreciate the caution tho fam

Damn that. If it cracks, it cracks. Don't get off old shoes bc they aren't or won't be mint at some point. I knew my big breasted wife would need a tit lift after kids but I married her anyways. You hunted and found it. Keep that man.
Hilarious, and true. :rofl:

The hell you say. Bro, absolute no way. These specific pair are way too sentimental to me. I'm aware of the risks, and I understand that these are even more prone to midsoles cracking then other older 90s. Early to mid 2000s are the 90s that I love and collect, and these started it all for me. Appreciate the caution tho fam
   Quote:
That paint dont just crack, it shatters. But they are nice
this how they will gonna look like after 4-6 wears 
mean.gif

sick.gif

Straight up four times. The suede is ok but damn that paint is what made me come to the conclusion that I do not need another pair of these.

Ok got it. Paint will crack/chip and explode. I'm fine with them being more of a collection type piece than something to wear out. I'm fine with it. I love this CW and have wanted it for a hot minute. It definitely sucks that I can't wear them, but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom