The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The AM90 Currys were going to be released in (Southeast) asian markets exclusively at one point....supposedly there was a series of samples with the 'Nai Ke' (Nike in Chinese) tongue tag. In fact you can see the tag in most of the promo shots from the fall release last year when they dropped in Europe. Champs was the exclusive retailer of them in the United States (at the top of this year when they came stateside) all of their pairs had the non-sample Nike tongue tag. There are plenty of knockoffs with the chinese tongue tag as I saw plenty of them when I was mainland China in February ... when I actually picked up my white 'Nai Ke' air force 1s which has the two chinese characters on it. 

Champs only shipped Nike tongue tags ... and unless the original poster has a 'sample tag' on his/her  pair -- they are fake. 
Ok well that makes sense. All I was saying was that I indefinitely saw them as a stock photo on champs website. I didn't know the whole back story. Appreciate it, and sorry @adamovic

smokin.gif

eek.gif
Who Dis? New phone 
laugh.gif

Pickup...2008 DarkObsidian
325018-411 I'm going to try my hand at a midsole repaint.

I just love the shape of 90s around that time. I don't know what happened. They started slowly getting bigger and bigger. I think "clunky" was used earlier.

Tried different lighting, not sure if there's much difference? DarkObsidian, Held true to the name

Great pair. I really like the hyperfuse 90s and see myself doing another ID soon. Check my infrared pair a couple pages back

Finally got em on feet. Can you still call something DS if you only tried them on? I say no, but some may disagree? 2006 AM90 Deluxe HUF Clerks Pack 314609-221

Back
Top Bottom