The Official NFL Off-Season Thread - Tony Gonzalez traded to the Falcons

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Haynesworth just landed a deal with the Niners!!

....I wish...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ me coming here ready to be very upset, thinking the skins had em locked upalready
laugh.gif

I wish Haynesworth could go to the Falcons. He fills a major need at DT and can improve the run defense as well as help John Abraham and the rest of theFalcons D-Line get more pressure at the opposing QB.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by heat23

D.hall 6yr 54mill... Skins

Snyder is a damn fool

who you telling.

and your a cowboys fan right? you can doc T.O. for atleast two monsterous games this season
tired.gif
Our secondary is gonna be god awful
laugh.gif

D.hall 6yr 54mill... Skins
Hall should've never requested to get out of Atlanta. Dan is an idiot giving him those huge amounts of money. Watch him fail again and bereleased and picked up by some other team midway next season.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the skins now putting Carlos Rogers on the trade market. Dude has Jaison Williams type hands

Broncos sign Buckhalter and JJ Arrington
well oh well. Buck was a great complement for Westy back in Philly despite his injuries . Time for the Eagles to find some fresh, new, anddurable legs this offseason.

The Providence Journal reports that free agent Fred Taylor is likely to join the Patriots.

The paper believes Taylor, 33, "likely has at least three good seasons left." While that's far from likely, Taylor figures to come cheap and will be a candidate for significant early-down carries in New England. It appears he's choosing Bill Belichick's club over %#!@ Jauron's. Not exactly a tough one. Feb. 26 - 11:36 pm et

looking like safety roy williams is gonna get traded or waived ... and released brad johnson ...

Back
Top Bottom