The Official NFL Off-Season Thread - Tony Gonzalez traded to the Falcons

Originally Posted by HighRep87

time to put on my Ne-yo cd

roll.gif

Witten isn't gonna get the job done? The ++%% are you talking about?
laugh.gif
At what point in his career hasn't Jason Witten gotten the job done? He'sthe best all-around tight end in football...

LOL the first page had like 90% of the topics on this
laugh.gif

Dudes thirsting to be like the next Ed Werder or something with their breaking news threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

ESPN is gonna suck tomorrow
smh.gif

So is NT. Look at how many damn posts been locked up because of this crap. Good thing I work 36 hrs. the next three days so I don't have to here this crap.

Reunite Parcells and the "Player "

laugh.gif

and how many damn running backs does Denver need ?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
At what point in his career hasn't Jason Witten gotten the job done? He's the best all-around tight end in football...
By himself? T.O. helped draw defenses away from him. I said the same !*+* in the Cowboys-Eagles thread and once again being the Dallas stan youare laughed. Keep thinking that he'll put up those big numbers w/o a receiver like him. Keep
roll.gif
while your team misses the playoffs this year. Sorry !$@ organization.

Originally Posted by RellNye

laugh.gif
At what point in his career hasn't Jason Witten gotten the job done? He's the best all-around tight end in football...
By himself? T.O. helped draw defenses away from him. I said the same !*+* in the Cowboys-Eagles thread and once again being the Dallas stan you are laughed. Keep thinking that he'll put up those big numbers w/o a receiver like him. Keep
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

laugh.gif
By himself? T.O. helped draw defenses away from him. I said the same !*+* in the Cowboys-Eagles thread and once again being the Dallas stan you are laughed. Keep thinking that he'll put up those big numbers w/o a receiver like him. Keep
roll.gif
Again, what the hell are you talking about? At what point in his career wasn't Jason Witten one of the elite tight ends in football? TerrellOwens hasn't been here Jason's whole career...

Originally Posted by mogzz04

laugh.gif

Dudes thirsting to be like the next Ed Werder or something with their breaking news threads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just don't know what the rush is for

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by mogzz04

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just don't know what the rush is for

That was the funniest part, I didnt know to make a thread or wait.....
laugh.gif
The Pats should sign Marvin and TO. Then tell everybody were passing every down,and go 18-0 again.

I royally pissed. And I was sleeping happily too. Got lik 50 texts from bum #!* friends "Bye bye T.O." Im no where near tired.

Its all good tho. Because when we go 6-10, whos going to be blamed next year? Every single person on our team benefited from that man being on the field. 10TDS 1000 yards was considered a "bad season" for him. Heh, oh man this is funny. This is funny. Yall can go ahead and post "U mad" pics cuzI definitely am.

Cowboys fans who wanted T.O. gone, prepare to get a huge dose of "I Told you so"s next season. LMAO @ Crayton right back at #2 and our #1 receiver issomeone who has had ONE good season.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

watch the patriots pick up TO.

TO / MOSS / BRADY
sick.gif
alien.gif

I KNOW CINCINNATI IS MAAAAD!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So where does he end up: 49ers? Tampa? Rams?........... Eagles?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom