watch the patriots pick up TO.

TO / MOSS / BRADY
sick.gif
alien.gif

I KNOW CINCINNATI IS MAAAAD!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So where does he end up: 49ers? Tampa? Rams?........... Eagles?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
HUH?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

TO / MOSS / BRADY
sick.gif
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
HUH?
Fizzy is insinuating that the Bengals just got Coles and if they waited just a little bit longer........they could have had a chance give T.O. aloving home.

i heard that #+%$ from michael smith and i looked for his email address on espn ... $%%!%$% idiot

ESPN is ******ed, that's all there is to it.

2nd all time in TDs behind Jerry Rice, and you're asking if he's a HOFer or not...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Why would Owens want to go to Cincinnati if he wants to win...?

i hope he goes to the skins ... and the skins beat us 2 times and win the super bowl ... just so jerry jones kills himself and fires jason garrett

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

TO / MOSS / BRADY
sick.gif
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
HUH?
Fizzy is insinuating that the Bengals just got Coles and if they waited just a little bit longer........they could have had a chance give T.O. a loving home.

Oh well in that case... No the ____ we aint. Can you imagine him and Ocho on the same team? Huh? That would be horrible for Carson.
sick.gif

He should go to the Skins though.

"You know....It's amazing how a new uniform can change your attitude about a guy.....

He's STILL a %+#+!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well the Skins do have the Cap Space after releasing JT...and I wouldn't mind bringing him in after the problems at the position last year
nerd.gif
....but honestly, I think he'll go to NYG
ohwell.gif
...We have alot of needs to address right now and I don't think they'llbring a guy with that baggage in...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

The Pats should sign Marvin and TO. Then tell everybody were passing every down, and go 18-0 again.

signing those 2 would officially shut the L down 4 the next 2-3 seasons
smh.gif
UNLESS every team says they're blitzin on every down until brady gets eough licks then......we're stuck w/ gutierrez

indifferent.gif

nah on dogs tho? i DESPISE sports injuries ever since Brady the goat went down.............4 eg. when bynum got hurt this year i think i cursed
laugh.gif

PS- pats signed chris baker a former jet.......whats his deal? good pass/run blocker? hands, speed?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Well the Skins do have the Cap Space after releasing JT...and I wouldn't mind bringing him in after the problems at the position last year
nerd.gif
....but honestly, I think he'll go to NYG
ohwell.gif
...We have alot of needs to address right now and I don't think they'll bring a guy with that baggage in...
but you think coughlin will bring him in?

roll.gif

there is no way Coughlin is going to take TO, there aren't really too many personalities on the squad that can keep him in check.

Back
Top Bottom