The Official NFL Off-Season Thread - Tony Gonzalez traded to the Falcons

how's the skins on 3-4 defense??? i know peppers really was lookin forward 2 workin w/ that....perhaps if skins dont utilize- it despite the $ - that mightbe the deal breaker and push peps closer to NE.....thoughts?

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

damn ... skins are probably going after peppers as we speak ... smh
Doubt it

he wants too much money
Fits right into the Skins formula.
nerd.gif

I highly doubt the skins will go after Peppers...if anything will get an End or LB in the draft but I really think we need an OT like Andre Smith

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

how's the skins on 3-4 defense??? i know peppers really was lookin forward 2 workin w/ that....perhaps if skins dont utilize- it despite the $ - that might be the deal breaker and push peps closer to NE.....thoughts?

the skins didnt pay haynesworth 100 mil to be a 3-4 lineman. its as simple as that.

albert haynesworth was just on "the monty show" [sporting news radio] and basically hinted that if the buccaneers didn't cut bait with all of theplayers that they did, he might've been a buccaneer rather than a *******..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^ You know nothing. I'll bypass that statement.

Hasselback in 2008

1-6 record

52.2 completion pct 5TDs 10 INTs getting sacked every 8.3 atts 57.8 rating
sick.gif

Unless Seattle gets a stud running back in draft,if not they be horrible again. Also losing a guru like Holmgren will only hurt Hasselback not help him.

This year,get ready to see this....

2008475035.jpg

2004076968.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxfury

TJ was offered 5 here from Cincy, that is the word and probably why he hasn't signed somewhere else. TN I think will get Nate Washington....he isn't bad but very inconsistent and the Steelers won't overpay for him

I read on Bengals.com that they offered more than Hines got and it was north of Plexico's 7 Million per. I was shocked to read 7. I thought they wouldlowball him.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

albert haynesworth was just on "the monty show" [sporting news radio] and basically hinted that if the buccaneers didn't cut bait with all of the players that they did, he might've been a buccaneer rather than a *******..
laugh.gif
Haynesworth is an idiot. This isn't bocce ball with senior citizens.

bocce-tribune02.jpg

word is tj just signed with seattle. that means crabtree most likely is falling to at least 7 to oakland. damn im hoping he gets to 11

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

TJ is gonna choose Seattle. He's a West Coast guy. Went to school in Oregon. People are completely sleeping on the team in the Pacific Northwest. They were riddled big time with injuries this last year and with a guy like TJ they fill a massive void at WR.

People on this board also seem to let Hasselbeck slip under the radar, who can be a top 7 QB when fully healthy for a year. I don't know, but Seattle isn't far off from going back to the playoffs at all.
Seattle isn't far off because that division sucks. I hate to say this, but I think the 49ers are the best team in that division right now, regardless of whether Warner comes back to the Cards or not. Even if the Seahawks are healthy next year, I don't think they are a contender for anything other than an NFC West title.

Why would the 9ers be better then the Cards if Warner stays in Ari? I don't get that. Did the 9ers get a QB or anything like that to make them leap up?

Originally Posted by CP1708

TJ is gonna choose Seattle. He's a West Coast guy. Went to school in Oregon. People are completely sleeping on the team in the Pacific Northwest. They were riddled big time with injuries this last year and with a guy like TJ they fill a massive void at WR.

People on this board also seem to let Hasselbeck slip under the radar, who can be a top 7 QB when fully healthy for a year. I don't know, but Seattle isn't far off from going back to the playoffs at all.
Seattle isn't far off because that division sucks. I hate to say this, but I think the 49ers are the best team in that division right now, regardless of whether Warner comes back to the Cards or not. Even if the Seahawks are healthy next year, I don't think they are a contender for anything other than an NFC West title.

Why would the 9ers be better then the Cards if Warner stays in Ari? I don't get that. Did the 9ers get a QB or anything like that to make them leap up?
Singletary put !$*! together at the end of last season. The Cardinals have a lot of disgruntled players, and a lot of players that will probablybe gone. I don't see them being as good over the course of sixteen games as they were in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

pimp.gif
as a bears fan if we cant have him i dont want nobody in our div to have him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
The Bears won't do anything in '09 anyway..

Housh will probably get 5-6 years at $8M+ per with $20M guaranteed.
I'm good. A little off with the guaranteed money, but dead on with the length and overall value.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

albert haynesworth was just on "the monty show" [sporting news radio] and basically hinted that if the buccaneers didn't cut bait with all of the players that they did, he might've been a buccaneer rather than a *******..
laugh.gif
Haynesworth is an idiot. This isn't bocce ball with senior citizens.
yeah but he can defintely view that as the Bucs won't hesitate to cut him 5 years down the road with no remorse

why would Bucs cut Vets that fit in their system but sign another old guy who may not fit,

I dunno bout them tryin to get him
esp. with their young DEs already there

Back
Top Bottom