The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

For a quick sec I confused this and thought they were doing some American remake of The Harder They Come :lol:

Wouldn't know how to feel about that :lol: My dad loves that movie.

The Harder They Fall though :pimp: Wonder who'll play Bogey's part. Nvm guess this is an original Western :nerd:

Last edited:
Watching a few eps of Woke on Hulu and so far it's boring and aimless. And there's this weird inconsistent thing where something is happening one way before the break, then the other after the break. Also **** Hulu for the loud commercials.

What you guys think about the Cuties controversy?

I haven't watched it but the clips I've seen tell me everything I need to know and that jawn aint right at all.

What you guys think about the Cuties controversy?

I haven't watched it but the clips I've seen tell me everything I need to know and that jawn aint right at all.

I think there was a thread on that one. Everyone in there agreed with you except a certain NTer that likes to go against the general consensus on every topic.

From the preview it didn’t look as bad as the controversy but still not watching it.

my only bone is for years LIFETIME had DANCE MOMS about these girl dancers and no one ever complained.

seems like the story follows a Muslim child in conflict with her parents and trying to fit in at school.

should have used a different age bracket though.

I've heard it's actually about the very thing that's got folks upset at the marketing, exploitation. If so that's all on the marketing dept.

Watched a YouTube review of cuties and little girl was dry humping the floor throwing it back with her finger in her mouth while being recorded by her friend. Angles zoomed in focused on their behinds and open legs. Nope I’m good on that. Did not feel right at all.

I think there was a thread on that one. Everyone in there agreed with you except a certain NTer that likes to go against the general consensus on every topic.

Damn for real? Yea I searched for it and saw it got mentioned once this week in TAN but that's it.

From the preview it didn’t look as bad as the controversy but still not watching it.

my only bone is for years LIFETIME had DANCE MOMS about these girl dancers and no one ever complained.

seems like the story follows a Muslim child in conflict with her parents and trying to fit in at school.

should have used a different age bracket though.
I've heard it's actually about the very thing that's got folks upset at the marketing, exploitation. If so that's all on the marketing dept.

Watch this if you want to get see a bunch of clips and see what the outrage is about. I don't need to see the movie after watching this, whole array of clips in here that are repugnant and hard for me to watch.

Finished animal kingdom.. thanks for the recommendation.. wife is forcing me to watch raised by wolves now smh

Damn for real? Yea I searched for it and saw it got mentioned once this week in TAN but that's it.

Watch this if you want to get see a bunch of clips and see what the outrage is about. I don't need to see the movie after watching this, whole array of clips in here that are repugnant and hard for me to watch.

Think the thread might have been deleted. It had Netflix in the title but I couldnt find it.

I just watched that youtube vid....dawg wtf.
Multiple people should be behind bars for this.

I better not see anyone defend WAP...well the choreography by their young daughters. That YouTube clip posted showed the same dance moves we love to see done by meg but are now being done on tik tok by children.

I hate Trump but **** tic tok: it’s like the epitome of stupid in social media

I checked out the Charlie Kaufman movie. I need a deep analysis of what is going on and what that ending was about. I kept thinking I knew what was going on or what was going to happen but nope. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind has been on my list for a while maybe if I watched that first I could've gotten a better sense of his art style.

I better not see anyone defend WAP...well the choreography by their young daughters. That YouTube clip posted showed the same dance moves we love to see done by meg but are now being done on tik tok by children.

I hate Trump but **** tic tok: it’s like the epitome of stupid in social media
Blaming tik tok is dumb when you know it's the ppl with the problem.

Tik tok aint forcing anybody to make clip vids.

Last edited:
Blaming tik tok is dumb when you know it's the ppl with the problem.

Tik tok aint forcing anybody to make clip vids.

if we’re blaming Facebook for manipulating elections then they can be blamed for promoting children to do stupid *** challenges.

im being semi facetious. The real blame is the parents but I just dislike social media in general

if we’re blaming Facebook for manipulating elections then they can be blamed for promoting children to do stupid *** challenges.

im being semi facetious. The real blame is the parents but I just dislike social media in general
Facebook doesn't manipulate elections :lol:

Russians literally create fake news and other media and put it on FB to manipulate ppl and Facebook's allows it to happen.

But yeah I get disliking what ppl have turned social media in to. Kinda inevitable though.

Back
Top Bottom