The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Gave Raised by Wolves a look yesterday. Not sure how to feel, but I’m always down for out there Sci fi.
Maybe you can feel like you won’t mess with Mother!!

I agree though. It’s slow. Both the Boys and Raised by Wolves did the drip model. I was dying to see the rest of Boys as it picked up in Episode 3. Whereas Raised did more world building and character development.

Finished Young Wallander. Not bad. Haven't watched any of the other Wallander police shows prior.

Maybe you can feel like you won’t mess with Mother!!

I agree though. It’s slow. Both the Boys and Raised by Wolves did the drip model. I was dying to see the rest of Boys as it picked up in Episode 3. Whereas Raised did more world building and character development.
Yeah, I’m not sure how I feel about the staggered release now.

I don’t like it, but if I’m being honest, it’s a good mix of binging and appointment watching. Hopefully it encourages more of the week to week water cooler talk and breakdowns that seem to be lost on the single drop.

And yes, not ******* with Mother at all. ****, I wouldn’t even wanna be around her. It doesn’t take much for her to flip the switch. :lol:

Mother don't even got *******. Should've taken notes from the westworld fembot designs.

I kinda like Raised by Wolves, but I just feel like some of the aspects of the show are poorly executed. Especially explaining the smaller (yet important) details of the story.

Like I have a lot of the issues with the storytelling already, with just three episodes in.

I kinda like Raised by Wolves, but I just feel like some of the aspects of the show are poorly executed. Especially explaining the smaller (yet important) details of the story.

Like I have a lot of the issues with the storytelling already, with just three episodes in.
Best advice is to circle back when the season is over and see if improves. There are definitely a lot of themes and undercurrent (especially the religion, the human politics, the mother/children relationship, the survival of humanity)

I really didn’t like Hannibal at first. But when it got to the last third of the first season, it clicked for me. And it’s been weeks but I miss Will and Hannibal.

Watching that survival show in the arctic, Alone.

Old guy that was talking the most crap had to leave the show because he tripped and broke his leg. :rofl:

Cobra Kai definitely worth a watch? Wife and I just saw episode 1 and we are laughing at the unintentional corniness.
Yea me and my father in law were up until 4 AM watching the last episode today. Show is pretty good, although some of the stuff were predictable. It was still entertaining to watch, I wonder how they will wrap up the situation with his students. Feel bad for Miguel dude was putting in that WORK!!! His girl though wasn't ready for all that smoke.

the boys>>>
I enjoyed The Boys but PISSED with this releasing only 4 episodes BS by Amazon. I would love to sign at petition, cut that **** out, Netflix already said the standard release all the episodes on DAY 1. Stop trying to change ****, instead improve the DAMN Amazon interface.

I mean honestly at this point they have to purposely be fighting changing it. Easily the worst interface of any streaming service, Besos is like they will adapt or leave.

Think I’m gonna start Hill House next

Think ima rewatch it.

I enjoyed The Boys but PISSED with this releasing only 4 episodes BS by Amazon. I would love to sign at petition, cut that **** out, Netflix already said the standard release all the episodes on DAY 1. Stop trying to change ****, instead improve the DAMN Amazon interface.

I mean honestly at this point they have to purposely be fighting changing it. Easily the worst interface of any streaming service, Besos is like they will adapt or leave.

I dont mind the interface at all..

My only issue with Prime is its FF and RW option isnt visual like Netflix and Hulu.

Now Hulu on the other hand can kick rocks.

Amazon on ps4> everything> amazon any other way

My prime app on my chromebook was soo dope up until last week.

Why do HBO Max and Netflix force landscape when on a tablet? That’s annoying.

And the Boys. Saw an article that the producers were the ones who came up with this drip strategy.

I rewatched Nightcrawler last night

20200908_212622.jpg

😆

And the Boys. Saw an article that the producers were the ones who came up with this drip strategy.

I was wondering why they made the decision to drop weekly. I was thinking maybe content slowed down from the Rona shutdown and they were trying to stretch what they had. Even Netflix had a weak lineup for a holiday weekend. I wasn't impressed at all with Away. Hopefully this is the last time Amazon pulls this crap.

Oh word, F them then. I don't need you to regulate what I am watching. Give me the damn content already.

Stumbled across this on Netflix tonight, really entertaining to watch. Been trying to cut back on my screen usage, but after this making more of a focused effort to cut back as a family.

Back
Top Bottom