The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I really enjoyed seasons 1 and 2, 3 not as much. Overall I definitely recommend it, the first season is more on the serious side with of course plenty of dark humor thrown in. Judging by the trailer season 4 definitely has me intrigued and I'll be watching come next month.
what platform is it on right now? Hulu?

Yeah, I haven't checked out Fargo season 3 yet. Loved seasons 1 and 2. Really like how it balances out the serious storylines with humor and quirkiness.

Just started Succession. On Episode 3

slow so far.

I’m getting Veep vibes.

Prisoners was dope. My type of film. Reminds me of Parasite, if you've seen both films then you'd understand.

Im starting to think Jake Gyllenhaal actually does have a twitch. Crazy that him and his sister both are among the best at their craft.

Second season was garbage compared to the first. Nevermind coming off the hills of that Black Mirror episode.

Damn never knew they were a couple.
MV5BNDEyMjY3ODUtODU1Ny00ZmI1LThmOTAtNTVkNzE0YWQ1YWIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_SX1260_CR...jpg MV5BOWRhM2MwYWUtMDI1Mi00ZjQwLWE2MzUtNGU4ZWU3NTFjNmI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

Can't wait for The Boys and Raised By Wolves.

Anyone else check out the new Lucifer season? Didn't watch the show until recently but started watching random episodes and it's entertaining. Was also cool that he made a cameo in the a dc cw show.

i'm constantly late to the game but AMC's Halt & Catch Fire is dope. I know nothing about computers but the story line and acting is good. It's on Netflix currently.

Man chill on Korra she is headstrong just like someone else I know.
Dw4_re0XcAIFICs.jpg
Never was a big Luke fan.

Korra was making dumb teenager decisions a 12 year old Aang would never make. Easily getting fooled by adults and not trusting immediate family. Out here doubting her father :smh: Done ruined the line of avatars.

I know the earth bending avatar next in line is pissed off with her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom