The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Master Zik Master Zik recommend a list but his first movie started jim Carey.

Ima give his list a go but I'm skeptical.
I just recommended that movie cuz it fit the genre. I dont remember it.

But I do like it when actors well known for one thing go against type and do something the complete opposite

Carey doing another serious murder focused project? I'll give it a watch :lol:

The other movies on the list are better.

I will say though, movies of the same quality of Seven and Prisoners are rare.

Anybody else like the movie PRISONERS? Hugh Jackman and Terrence Howard, with Jake Gyllenhaal.

I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Playing on HBO
That ending man, **** scared the F out of me.
I just imagined being that guy.
How awful.
INcredible FILM

Emotions were high, real, very well done.

Some great dark thrillers that I like in the Prisoners/Se7ven category. Most movie heads have likely seen these all. But for those who haven't, check em out. Won't be disappointed.

Silence Of The Lambs
Red Dragon (threequel to Silence of the Lambs)
Primal Fear
Copycat
Mystic River
Wind River
Gone Girl
The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo

Last edited:
Some great dark thrillers that I like in the Prisoners/Se7ven category. Most movie heads have likely seen these all. But for those who haven't, check em out. Won't be disappointed.

Silence Of The Lambs
Red Dragon (threequel to Silence of the Lambs)
Primal Fear
Copycat
Mystic River
Wind River
Gone Girl
The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo

To Master Zik Master Zik defense, I did ask for some off the beat suggestions because I've seen the majority of the popular ones like the ones like walkingBred walkingBred just posted.

I've been on a search for this.

Like a Se7en movie.

Heriditary kind of fits the dark gritty ambiance I'm lookin for.

calibeebee calibeebee failed me.

Master Zik Master Zik recommend a list but his first movie started jim Carey.

Ima give his list a go but I'm skeptical.

FDF379BA-2D20-4FE0-B2F7-C7E9F4C56C6A.jpeg

you failed yourself fam. My suggestion was based on your movie knowledge........which is at best....
ED707B0B-E489-43FB-A76A-11B561CFD996.gif

start using the /8 scale. Stop picking movies like Pain and again as your all decade best picks, and I’ll give you the big boy suggestions that you deserve.

Yeah, in that thread I assume everybody has already seen all of the modern great and classic movies in most genres which is why I recommended lesser known movies for one genre and older movies for the other.

Bahaha 2.99 rentals do add up though. If I don't have the platform something is on I generally find it for free99 somewhere. Already pay for enough services as it is.

They DO!

Lmao.

I dome fell asleep on so many late night 2.99 rentals tryna put my girl on to old horror movies like Scream and IKWYDLS

Should I give Fargo a chance? I'm not a huge comedy guy but I did think the Fargo movie was a 7/10.
I really enjoyed seasons 1 and 2, 3 not as much. Overall I definitely recommend it, the first season is more on the serious side with of course plenty of dark humor thrown in. Judging by the trailer season 4 definitely has me intrigued and I'll be watching come next month.

Back
Top Bottom