The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn I see king vader on the come up.

Fam is way taller/bigger than I thought.

So basically he's parodying popular netflix shows and in story they're his dreams.

Started High Score but not in order. Slowly going to the top. Childhood video games- I’m in there. The NES/SEGA War, arcades, the start of 3D video games. In af.

I watched that movie “1BR” last night. I liked it for what it was but no real surprises.

Did not like that Project Power movie. First 30 minutes was good and then it fell off. Its sort of like that for me with Neflix movies. Felt the same way with the Old Guard.

About to get deep into Mr. Robot. Watched Episode 1 with my son last night and this seems like a great show. Rami Malek is a straight up pimp of an actor.

Just finished Succession Season 2 finale.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I gotta wait at least a year to see Season 3?
Glad you finished and that you liked it bro. We told you it was flames :pimp:

Currently they’re planning to start shooting around Christmas in NYC but that’s not firm so who knows how long the wait will be.

Did not like that Project Power movie. First 30 minutes was good and then it fell off. Its sort of like that for me with Neflix movies. Felt the same way with the Old Guard.

About to get deep into Mr. Robot. Watched Episode 1 with my son last night and this seems like a great show. Rami Malek is a straight up pimp of an actor.

mr. robot is fire.

Just finished NightCrawler Jake was crazy. Wife and I watched a show a few years back that was the actual guys from Nightcrawler. Show was pretty good.

Did you watch shot in the dark? Crazy how that dude just sat there and waited on the stalled car [with no lights on] to be hit in the middle of the freeway. All so he could get the footage :smh:

Anybody else like the movie PRISONERS? Hugh Jackman and Terrence Howard, with Jake Gyllenhaal.

I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Playing on HBO

Anybody else like the movie PRISONERS? Hugh Jackman and Terrence Howard, with Jake Gyllenhaal.

I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Playing on HBO

Seems like the movie has picked up steam since I drafted it in the all decade draft last year.

Btw OP, thought this was the tv show thread.

We have a movie thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom