The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Cobra Kai definitely worth a watch? Wife and I just saw episode 1 and we are laughing at the unintentional corniness.

Hill House was ****ing :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: . Can't even front, I was so spooked I had to watch it with a light on
The ambience and Cast were amazing.
They did such a good job setting up that Story.
It will have you shook a little bit on the inside as you watch, well it did me.

spiderjericho spiderjericho Amazon did us dirty, is an understatement. We don’t watch TV like that anymore.

On season 2 of Vikings. Dunno why I never kept up with this show. One thing I never forgot about this show is that I absolutely hate Rollo. Mans doesnt deserve a brother like Ragnar.

Lagertha>Aslaug in everyway.

Bjorn looking like a deadly combo of his pops and uncle.

Cant wait to see what Sigurd turns into. I know he becomes the most famous of Ragnar's sons in Norse mythology.

I stopped in season three or four of Vikings. I liked the show, but I find it extremely hard to watch standard TV with commercials. So I fell off on The History channel.

I keep intending to go back and finish up.

Just saw the blood eagle scene :wow:

Im watching on Amazon so its better. Just wish this show could be as graphic as something on HBO etc...but the story is too dope. The treachery is OD.

The title sequence is also one best of any show out.

I stopped in season three or four of Vikings. I liked the show, but I find it extremely hard to watch standard TV with commercials. So I fell off on The History channel.

I keep intending to go back and finish up.
I binge the show on the history channel app. No commercials.

The guy that plays number five in Umbrella Academy is only 16? Dude’s acting had me convinced he was just a young looking 20-something.

Yea Haunting of Hill House was dope, looking forward to Bly Manor. Might be a little weird since a lot of the original cast from Hill House will be there but the stories aren’t tied

The guy that plays number five in Umbrella Academy is only 16? Dude’s acting had me convinced he was just a young looking 20-something.
Yeah the kid has talent. Didn’t realize the woman that plays Allison is from Hamilton too. The cast is solid and the 2nd season was actually better than the first, which was pretty good itself.

away looks way similar to another space mission show about a female that Netflix had last year starring Katie sackhoff.

anyone watching Man like Mobeen? they did me wrong with the finale of season 3 :frown::smh:

also watched #alive, feel like this a zombie movie that's more relatable, wouldn't say it's realistic but seems more likely to play out like this.

Finishing up Succession. I think it’s just okay.
Kieran Culkin is great in it tho

Back
Top Bottom