The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I’m late but I just binged both seasons of cobra Kai. Damn it’s so good I hope a season 3 comes out soon.

I love how they weave old scenes from the original karate kid film. They do that really well.

What you guys think about the Cuties controversy?

I haven't watched it but the clips I've seen tell me everything I need to know and that jawn aint right at all.

I don’t want to see it. I don’t think Netflix should be cancelled for it, they should just get rid of the film.

But why aren’t people upset about a movie like American Beauty, that has been featured on Netflix and has an underage topless scene in it? That was a world renowned film.

I checked out the Charlie Kaufman movie. I need a deep analysis of what is going on and what that ending was about. I kept thinking I knew what was going on or what was going to happen but nope. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind has been on my list for a while maybe if I watched that first I could've gotten a better sense of his art style.

imo that film was about a lonely old janitor who decided to kill himself. The majority of the characters are in his head and are probably people that did exist in his life but he either didn’t know them or if he did he rarely interacted with them, he watched them from afar.

I'm Thinking of Ending Things was just too drawn out and poorly paced to be good.

The Devil All The Time is one ****** up movie :lol: Some good solo performances in this.

The Social Dilemma on Netflix is mind blowing.
Yup watched it over the weekend with wife and father in law. Wife was on her phone for like 40/50% of the movie.
tenor (2).gif

Don't know if I mentioned it in here, but having the family do an unplugged day this Saturday. Nobody on phones, no social media just out and about enjoying the world. I am considering printing out directions to the places for breakfast and lunch, Mapquest style. LOL.
mapquest-hp-2.jpg

I don’t want to see it. I don’t think Netflix should be cancelled for it, they should just get rid of the film.

But why aren’t people upset about a movie like American Beauty, that has been featured on Netflix and has an underage topless scene in it? That was a world renowned film.
American beauty with 1 scene of nudity =\= Cuties that revolves around underage girls twerking the whole damn time.

American beauty with 1 scene of nudity =\= Cuties that revolves around underage girls twerking the whole damn time.
Also was she underage in real life or just playing underage? Hell I forgot who was even topless in the movie. Either way Jane was "17" in real life and Angela was 20. Unless the movie had been sitting on the shelves for years I don't think anyone was to concerned with that nudity.

BABY is back.
Chiara is one F'ed up cookie.
Little hotass.
My boy Domiano is going to kill her.
Crime of Passion, he's going to slice her throat.

Almost done with Vikings 501. I usually hate religious fanatics but Bishop Heahmund is dope *** character. JRM killin this role.

Floki is an example of the type of religious fanatics that I hate, I dont give af about that character or his storyline.

Zodiac 5.5/8 - Idk how I've never seen this. The cast is loaded and even though its a longer than normal runtime the pacing is good.

Cuties - No rating. This shouldn't exist. I watched the Director's explanation on what she was trying to create and I get it but she missed the mark big time.

The thing about Cuties which is so baffling is that the movie seems like it would have worked fine if the girls in it were 18-24 range. Why the **** did they think that it was a good idea to make them so young.

The thing about Cuties which is so baffling is that the movie seems like it would have worked fine if the girls in it were 18-24 range. Why the **** did they think that it was a good idea to make them so young.
If the girls were legal viewership would have been through the roof, director and Netflix should have known better. Long gone are the days where people can innocently see shows like that. Reminds me of shows that turn back the time to the 70's and 80's, your son's would go out with local guys the parents know no big deal. That would NEVER fly today.

The Trial of the Chicago 7 (Netflix Oct. 16th)
Written & Directed by Aaron Sorkin

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II
Sacha Baron Cohen
Daniel Flaherty
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Michael Keaton
Frank Langella
John Carroll Lynch
Eddie Redmayne
Noah Robbins
Mark Rylance
Alex Sharp