The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

3 episodes left on Vikings S502.

Is there even a single character on this show that doesnt have King/Queen aspirations? If a character has even 1 line on this show, expect them to become treacherous.

Drastic contrast from my man Uhtred who assembled one of the most thorough crews on TV.

And ima need Floki and em to go out like the Donner Party. Tired of this BS.

Haaaaalp! Need a new show to watch, this pandemic and being unemployed has allowed me to plow through just about everything on Netflix, anything worth watching on Amazon, and Hulu is mostly booboo. Thinking about starting that FX show Devs on Hulu Anyone seen it? Also thinking about doing the free trial of peacock, this show Brave new World sounds interesting again any reveiews? Love sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian stuff to binge, but I'm open to anything right now.

Haaaaalp! Need a new show to watch, this pandemic and being unemployed has allowed me to plow through just about everything on Netflix, anything worth watching on Amazon, and Hulu is mostly booboo. Thinking about starting that FX show Devs on Hulu Anyone seen it? Also thinking about doing the free trial of peacock, this show Brave new World sounds interesting again any reveiews? Love sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian stuff to binge, but I'm open to anything right now.

Currently watching Perry Mason and it gets REALLY good around episode 3.

Also started Cobra Kai and it's pretty ******* good after 1 season.

Some obvious ones that you might have seen but people seem to forget it in the must watch category....... Boardwalk Empire.

After all the talk of how grim it is, I decided to check The Devil All The Time. I dunno why this tone and pace is connecting with me right now. Not much happening but I’m at the edge of my seat. :lol:

EDIT: OH.

Last edited:
Watching Episode 3/4 of The Boys, when supe goes to the cabin.
Elizabeth Shue
192881-elisabeth-shue.jpg
images.jpg
Antony-Starr-and-Elisabeth-Shue-in-The-Boys.jpg

No wonder Marty was going back in time to make sure he fixed everything
tenor.gif

Don't recall them THANGS so plump back in the day. Has to be a body double.

That whole situation was sick.

Do you guys thing S2 is better than S1? It’s more over the top but the highs seem to be low. More focused on character development.

I was going to check it out but I'm not paying $20 for it
watched if for the 2nd time today and I actually think its a good movie. I dont know why, but I thought it was a spooky movie before seeing it.

one thing I recommend. Dont read the description of the movie. I just read it on directv on demand and damn, talk about spoiling the movie

watched if for the 2nd time today and I actually think its a good movie. I dont know why, but I thought it was a spooky movie before seeing it.

one thing I recommend. Dont read the description of the movie. I just read it on directv on demand and damn, talk about spoiling the movie

I'll wait until it's five or six dollars before I watch it. From the trailers, I assumed that it was a horror/psychological thriller. What genre would you put it in?

Back
Top Bottom