The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

extraction is really really really good

John wick level action no cap

no spoilers but I wish they gave more background into Chris hemsworth’s character
That was my prob with the movie.
No background on any characters. Not even any information on the drug lords. Great action though.

Plot sucked but the action was dope. Like someone above mentioned...there was no character development.

Will try that underwater meditation though.

Enjoyed Extraction.

Nik was kinda fire. Her sexy self needed to get naked and have her own movie. Wish she was able to shoot that punk kid farhad in the head. Hemsworth beating those kids up was funny to watch.

I really liked the quote the kid told him. Paraphrasing, “You don’t drown by falling in the river, you drown by staying submerged in the water”.

Can tell by her eyebrows that her bush thick.
7227E90D-E0CC-4FF0-9FB1-51D945EDCD88.png

Extraction was cool. Thats the caliber of action movie that should be filling up Netflix's roster.

Not at all surprised with the lack of backstory and refusal to dig any deeper than the little bit of detail we get of the protagonist. Its one of those in the moment movies. Also you're not as attached to the character so the end does hit so hard. Purpose being you're suppose to be more engaged with the plot and dude succeeding at saving the kid.

Whoever said that the 1st episode of Hunters was a like a movie wasn't lying. Very dope, excellent cinematography.

Bout to run through this series.
Finishing up the season now.

I also understand why Amazon promoted it so heavily in movie theaters.

Watched Valhalla Murders this week, pretty solid. Reminded me of Trapped a little bit though Trapped was better.

Started After Life With Ricky Gervais today, I’m enjoying it. It’s funny, but super dark.

Lol at having a doc before we even out of it but **** it Netflix got the bag.

Finished Little fire everywhere Friday night and watched Run with the Devil last night with my girl.

Run with the Devil easily top 5 worst movies I ever seen. Surprised hulu is even promoting it that much. I kept seeing the commercial while watching little fires so I assumed it was at least okay.

Little fires is kinda dope. There was some disagreeable moments for me in the first couple episodes but the later half really does a good job at highlighting white privilege etc. good show overall. I know there’s only one book and I’m hoping ABC/ Hulu just leave the show as a limited series.

Back
Top Bottom