The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Waiting til tonight..Really hope its better than Triple Frontier :sick::sick:
Just finished the film. IMO, a lot better than Triple Frontier. Pacing and story was good.

I thought Hemsworth did really well in this one. Probably one of his better roles outside of being Thor.

Outer banks was basura IMO, engaging but trash. Writing is really bad ESPCIALLY THE LAST FEW EPISODES. Characters pop up mid scene, when they were previously not around, or just flat out don't have anything to do with the current situation. That said I'd watch a season 2 LOL.

The Last Kingdom Sunday!!!!!

Last edited:
I really don’t understand the hype Outer Banks is getting.

The rest of the kids are good actors but 90% of the time the John B dude is on the screen he’s just blankly staring off into the distance modeling for the camera. I only watched 4 episodes so maybe it’s amazing starting episode 5 and I’m just missing out.

The rest of the kids are good actors but 90% of the time the John B dude is on the screen he’s just blankly staring off into the distance modeling for the camera. I only watched 4 episodes so maybe it’s amazing starting episode 5 and I’m just missing out.
Haven't seen anything but the trailer and its basically sounds like what they did to make Jon Snow popular.

Soon the guy will get a catchphrase to get with the brooding and staring off in to space.

Haven't seen anything but the trailer and its basically sounds like what they did to make Jon Snow popular.

Soon the guy will get a catchphrase to get with the brooding and staring off in to space.

Bro I can’t watch that ****. It just puts me to sleep with a bunch of those scenes of him as the main character just staring off into the distance. And like I said previously, the show is based off where I live so I really WANT to like it but so far it ain’t working.

Doubt it... everyone likes different stuff, but the show (or at least writing and production) only get worse and more unbelieveable as the season wraps up.

season 1 and 2 are real good
season 3 was weak
season 4 i couldnt get past 2nd episode
thanks.
finished season 2 last weekend and been trying to watch szn 3 but its just not that interesting where they are
and now im supposed to believe they are teaming up again to get rio out of jail or something like that? after they just made all that bread
and now the police chick is in on it too...?

nah im good

thanks.
finished season 2 last weekend and been trying to watch szn 3 but its just not that interesting where they are
and now im supposed to believe they are teaming up again to get rio out of jail or something like that? after they just made all that bread
and now the police chick is in on it too...?

nah im good

It basically became prison break where they are trying to break into prison lol

Back
Top Bottom