The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Kitsch is done :lol:

I saw Waco and he was good in it but it came and went.

With all the extra avenues now for 3rd string leading men its kinda clear casting directors aint checking for him like that.

Even Kaplan Lutz has managed to find a show to be part of that's probably gonna last multiple seasons (FBI: Most Wanted).

I somehow missed season 2 of True Detective but im defintely not checking for it now.

Started the new season of Bosch. Great start.

It's not as bad as people make it out to be.

It's more Bosch then TD S1 and 3 if that makes any sense.

Oh aight, not super eerie? Normal procedural cop stuff?

Iono mane, thats one of the reasons I loved the 1st season.

Oh aight, not super eerie? Normal procedural cop stuff?

Iono mane, thats one of the reasons I loved the 1st season.

Its definitely not on that eerie ****.

It's a good, who done it cop drama.

If it was a season of Bosch it would be considered one of the best.

It just wasn't what people expected after S1

It would've needed characters like Bosch and Edgar.

Cuz that 4 man team overall was not cutting it. Farrell did his thing but that **** was not compelling. McAdams stood out the most.

Waco was definitely good. For sure worth watching for those that didn’t when it aired on Paramount or FX or whatever channel it was on.

I know it was not from a post directed at me but shouts out to Master Zik Master Zik for recommending Bosch.

Watched the first two season over the past couple days. Entertaining show.

It took me a whole season to get used to seeing Marlo as a cop though. Keep waiting for him to say "my name is my name", or 'That's some Spiderman **** dere" :lol:

I get what Kenya is going for with #blackAF.

Especially with his character. Gotta meet a few guys like that though :lol:

:lol: @ "bloodless nosebleed"

He lightly recreated some of the dynamics on Blackish :lol: Broadway is basically Charlie.

Last edited:
Finished watching Parasite on hulu. It was pretty good, don’t think it was Oscar Best Dramatic Film status though. Must’ve been a weak year for movies. Jessica was a cutie pie and the rich milf was really nice. The scene where her nipple was getting rubbed clockwise and her kimchi coochie was getting warmed up was appreciated.

all caught up on killing eve. Villanelle is just completely annoying now, still very attractive and scary but i don't want her to speak anymore unless she's doing a job

Her Russian accent is hot.

when shes using it playfully too like when she asked konstantin why he never wants to hit it, instant hard on. towards the end of season 2 she just became annoying and predictable. she kills/confronts everybody b nobody gets a pass

Never knew about this Waco series. Really good. Not the greatest look for the ATF or FBI.

Back
Top Bottom