The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Merrit Wever is a weird kind of Sexy in this new Series on HBO titles RUN.

Its about two“ex Lovers” who execute a 15yr old plan to Run away together. It appears that they made a plan to disappear together and no matter when are where the were they’d text “RUN”, and if the other responded with “RUN”, then they would set in motion a plan that was shared between them at the time of the pact. Plan is a specific set of instructions that puts them on a path to running away together. It also appears that one of them “Ruby” ismarried with kids and she completely blows that up and Leaves only minutes after receiving the “RUN” text. Seems cool.

Also, with this new found sexiness I immediately check Merritt’s IMDB and it leads me back to a Series on Metflix that I e been sleeping on, UNBELIEVABLE.
Time to get it in, finally.

Bosch any good
yeah it’s excellent.
Forgot to mention that myself.

Need to finish my other amazon prime shows before I start.

It's great.
I want to ignore everything else I was watching and start Bosch right now. My sleeping habits during this quarantine have been terrible tho. I know if I start right now, I’m not sleeping til 6am. :smh:

Bout to start and finish season 4 of Banshee before catching the new season of Bosch. Banshee is dope as hell. I love how they show 2 similar scenes at the same time.

After GOT, I expect every show to kill off main characters every season. Banshee does that and I love it.

Bout to start and finish season 4 of Banshee before catching the new season of Bosch. Banshee is dope as hell. I love how they show 2 similar scenes at the same time.

After GOT, I expect every show to kill off main characters every season. Banshee does that and I love it.
I wish Banshee would come back. Would've been dope if it had a crossover episode with Strikeback with scott and stonebridge. Episode could've had the most killing and sex scenes in tv history.

I gotta check Banshee out

It was good like that? I’m gonna tune into it just for being an NC native.
Definitely gonna start Outer Banks this weekend, the trailer intrigued me and hearing good things here has me sold lol. Kind of gives off an Into the Blue (Paul Walker and Jessica Alba movie) vibe based on the trailer.

My guy Marlo a detective now :lol:. Bosch is kind of boring first three episodes in. Hope it picks up
Bosch is a pretty much by the #s character. A old badass type, dark ****** up background, history of going against authority, etc.

He's not a Luther type.

It's like if you took Lenny Briscoe from Law & Order and made it about him.

The stories around him and how Bosch reacts is what makes the show.

UNBELIEVABLE was so well done.
Great job guys.
What a story that needed to be told in this at times crap World.
That was touching, very nice.

Just watched the first episode of RUN on HBO.

If they got any decently interesting and/or remotely attractive people to play the two main roles this show would probably be great. I have no idea what the casting directors were thinking booking these two as the leads in this. I hate both of their awkward faces :lol:

Just watched all of Mythic Quest on Apple tv. Pretty good.

Gonna make use of this free appletv and then move on to Hulu.

About to get in to Truth Be Told.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom