The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

:lol: It's a trip how attractive and pleasant she is in real life

Oh man, I couldn't place her at all until I skipped ahead and saw her in costume.

Alfred's wife is such a *****. Sometimes she is unbearable :lol: Great when Alfred actually shuts her down.

Cant wait for Uthred to be pissing her off again.

Just finished ZeroZeroZero on Amazon Prime. Highly recommend it if you're into drug crime dramas. It's obvious they spent the money on a great cast and shooting on-location in amazing cities around the world. For something that Amazon obviously invested a lot into, I haven't seen anyone talk about this show and it doesn't seem like they advertised it much.

Honestly, I don't really understand Amazon strategy. Why spend so much money on content only to not advertise it?

Just finished ZeroZeroZero on Amazon Prime. Highly recommend it if you're into drug crime dramas. It's obvious they spent the money on a great cast and shooting on-location in amazing cities around the world. For something that Amazon obviously invested a lot into, I haven't seen anyone talk about this show and it doesn't seem like they advertised it much.

Honestly, I don't really understand Amazon strategy. Why spend so much money on content only to not advertise it?
Great show. Enjoyed it very much. Surprised at how good it was and how much went in to the show. Just watched it on a whim

They want fans to do that work for them. If the show is good enough word of mouth will spread it seems is their strategy.

The blueprint was with Marvelous Ms. Maisel. It's what they've continued doing with Hanna and Jack Ryan. Worked with Bosch and Goliath. I guess they expect the same with Hunters abd ZeroZeroZero.

Why would he give up his millions though?
There are certain sacrifices to make if you want to succesfully disappear.
Main sacrifice is material items/money.
THe cat I started my Roofing company with was married to a Chick whose Father used to chop it up with us on strategies on dissapearing. He was reading a book at the time titled something like "How to Disappear in Thin Air" or some **** like that.

Dude had so much in common to Carol Baskins husband. Had several small planes.
Was not allowed to fly do to health and vision, yet he flew us all over the US.
We used to hit Dallas for the weekends and instead of driving, we'd have his father in Law drop us off and pick us up.

We helped dude put together a kit plane from scratch.
My man had millions and lived off Beans and RIce that he had in his store from years prior.

ANyway sorry for the ramble, but the #1 rule in disappearing is, never take more than 60% of your liquid, whether it's 100k or 1oo mil, leave 40%

Last edited:
Not Netflix but I started watching Servant on Apple TV (free for a limited time if you have an Apple ID). Created by M Night Shymalan, very creepy. Claire from Six Feet Under, Myrcella 2 from GoT, the main dude from Black Mirror's The Entire History of You and the ginger from Harry Potter are in this.

It wasn't an Amazon show. It was an Italian miniseries that they bought the American rights too.

Watched LA Originals last night, really good doc. I didn't really know the origin story of Mr Cartoon or much at all about the other guy Estevan. They also have many appearances by the likes of Cypress Hill, Eminem, Alchemist, 50 Cent and Blink 182 among others. Would def recommend.

If you thought paying for p was simping

e-simps paying for pics and vids in 2020
I'm on Snapchat and I'm noticing a lot of this. I guess it works and is a good source of income.

But I always tell these broads you must be crazy if you think I'm paying for pics and vids, personalized or not. If we aint ******* I ain't with it.

Almost time for this joint to bless da streetz...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
My wife and I are watching it too. It's been great seeing Reese and Kerry go at it. I was waiting for Kerry to put hands on her last episode! :lol:

Remember when they said Disney+ and AppleTV+ would get Netflix outta here.

Same people out here watching that train wreck Tiger King. :rofl:

The advantages that I always said Netflix had is that they've been in the game longer, have a large library of original content and have gone through a lot of trials by fire. Disney Plus has a lot of potential but they need time to really establish themselves. I like both but Netflix's library is much more diverse.

Apple TV has a hit with Servant but I'm not really into anything else on there.

Back
Top Bottom