The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

darlene is gross. I’ve also never seen a tv character so dumb and wanting to mess with the cartel so much. They should’ve executed her in season 1.

The Stranger was ok. Started off really promising, but didn't deliver all the way, IMO.

Have really enjoyed Little Fires Everywhere thus far.

So are we all thinking Carol for sure killed her husband/got him killed? Or is there anybody who thinks he may have known she was plotting on him and just dipped out to Costa Rica or wherever and just created a new identity out there?

Its been good but many have said it's like a whole new show.

Only watched season 1 when it first came out.

NT got me to not watch season 2.

A trusted source said S2 wasnt bad so now I'm rewatching S1 (on esp 9) to catch up.

Really good tv, I forgot or wasn't paying attention to so much.

Yeah s2 isn't bad at all. It's just a lot of ppl lied to themselves about what the show is about and were only in to certain service level things.

To me s2 is not that different than s1.

I've seen facebook groups chicks postin pics with cash apps. and getting paid..
what's going on

I’ve never understood this. Dudes just randomly send money to these thots for absolutely no reason? No conversations, no pics nothing?

I’ve never understood this. Dudes just randomly send money to these thots for absolutely no reason? No conversations, no pics nothing?
From what I’m seeing they going live( mostly on burner accounts ) and they letting it all out ..... ALL

Ok if you've never seen community, or even if you have, please atleast watch the Modern Warfare episode 1-23. Sensational.

Back
Top Bottom