The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

i feel like they showed me too much but im sure the movie is way different than what im expecting

what else have you seen him in?
Moonlight
The Equalizer 2
Captive State
Native Son

He's not a horrible actor but his style is beginning to grate on me. He's one of the reasons I aint start the Wu-Tang series yet. Just kind of seems like more of the same with not enough range.

Yeah Bosch season 6 was good. Always end up wanting more when the season ends. Daughter reminds me of a former coworker but she had a fat *** and thick thighs. Need to locate her again.

Black AF looks like the wettest of loads of dooks, but I never really enjoyed any of the black/mixed/whatever-ish style shows

Watched Waco last weekend and boy that was some good ol TV
Seeing the phrase "There 3 sides to a story...." in real life was astonishing
Watching the FBI sacrifice nearly 100 people for the sake of the image of "strength" is disgusting

All the Old School Reggaeton fans, Nicky Jam's series about his life, El Ganador, finally hit Netflix in the US. I stopped listening to Reggaeton years ago but this series starts during that Early 2000's wave when Daddy Yankee was about to blow up. It's crazy how hated the genre was back then, it made a splash in America then kind of fizzled out before making a huge comeback years later.

All the Old School Reggaeton fans, Nicky Jam's series about his life, El Ganador, finally hit Netflix in the US. I stopped listening to Reggaeton years ago but this series starts during that Early 2000's wave when Daddy Yankee was about to blow up. It's crazy how hated the genre was back then, it made a splash in America then kind of fizzled out before making a huge comeback years later.
SC kid SC kid

Thanks. Gonna check it out tonite

Am I the only one that just falls asleep to that Outer Banks show? Something about it just puts my *** to sleep, I can’t get through two straight episodes. I was the exact same way with Bloodline which this reminds me of the most.

What’s crazy is the creators of the show are from Wilmington (where I live) and the show is basically based on Wilmington and a lot of the places here like Figure 8 but it’s supposed to be about the Outer Banks yet it was all filmed in Charleston :lol:

Is Money Heist any good? I don't want to invest my time and become disappointed.

I thoroughly enjoyed Part 1, I just started Part 2 tonight. I think it's great, and has done a good job so far of keeping me engaged with all the background and everything else that goes into a story like this rather than just one aspect of an event, which is more film/short series oriented.

Money heist is on my back burner along with Man in the a high castle and The expanse.

I watched the first episode of money heist dubbed and it was the worst. Ill rewatch in spanish.

just finished dont fck with cats, ok yeah fascinating murder story, sick guy etc. but the whole time I was more scared of what randoms on the internet can do as long as they have the motivation to do it. and then in the end body movin even has the nerve to ask us what shes supposed to ask herself. to pass that thought to viewers, i dont know why but that annoyed me.
if the murderer was living his life like a movie, that facebook group definitely was doing it too.

Back
Top Bottom