The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I got two episodes left of Outer Banks and this **** is still as dumb as I thought it was the first few episodes :lol:

I’m gonna finish it now that I made it this far but holy **** if you aren’t a chick from the age of 15-25 and think this **** is fire then you gotta watch some better shows.

Started and then finished watching Outer Banks. The first five episodes are really, really cringy but for some reason I couldn't stop watching. Almost like a guilty pleasure. Last five (or four) are certainly more action themed and move a little bit faster. Obviously the realistic value of this series is about slim to zero but it is entertaining.

2 episodes in to The Last Kingdom and I'm loving how Alfred's wife is getting ****ted on left and right :lol:

Alfred died and she now gets no respect. Stay being shortsighted and hypocritical.

Oh snap. Someone said it yesterday but i forgot all about it.

Edit:
Aelswith prolly my most hated character on there. FDB. Looks like Yara Geyjoy too.

Started and then finished watching Outer Banks. The first five episodes are really, really cringy but for some reason I couldn't stop watching. Almost like a guilty pleasure. Last five (or four) are certainly more action themed and move a little bit faster. Obviously the realistic value of this series is about slim to zero but it is entertaining.

To be honest, Outer Banks should have been an hour and a half long movie. There was just so much ridiculously unnecessary filler in that damn show it made some of it painful to sit through for at least the first half of the season. That story and those characters were not worthy of ten 60 minute long episodes.

Athelflaed's milk jugs look so soft and plump. :evil::evil:

Even when aelswith is trying to be nice she ends up messing people's lives up even more. Let's the mother of her first grandson see him then is like aight you can never see him ever again. :smh:

I forgot what happened to Gisela bae and that weasel athelwold. Had to rewatch some of season 3.

I want Unhtred's son to introduce himself as Younger Uhtred, son of Uhtred son of Uhtred. We see Uhtred's older son and daughter so far but wondering where his youngest son is. About halfway done watching the season.

My dude, Beocca. :frown::frown:
Steappa. Got his skull squashed into mush with the quickness. :frown:
Thought Uhtred was going to kill Brida bae.

Does Waco get better? First episode didn't grab me.
It gets better from an Educational Stand Point but as a form of Entertainment, not so much.
Just to be able to see "what really went down" instead of what was shown on the NEWS>

There would be no OKC bombing if it weren't for the FOULNESS of the ATF during the WACO Siege. Tim MCVeigh jumped off specifically because of that Siege, so it's kind of dope from an Edcational Standpoint but it's bland AF any other way you digest it.

The Raid + John Wick = Extraction :pimp:
**** outta here :rofl:

Extraction is nothing like either. At best it has some action close to Wick.

If it was it'd be one of the greatest movies of the past 10 years let alone best of this year.

Nothing in common with The Raid. Fam didn't have to go floor by floor and clear out a dangerous project building full of killers.

Dudes were getting clipped and ran over by random cars :lol: before the police or gangsters came for them.

All the **** I’ve talked about Outer Banks in here and the whole cast was at the same beach as me earlier today :lol: would have been hilarious if I was passing by them right as I was trashing them on here in that last comment

I'm sad they opened up the Season with Aethelfled's Sex scene and we got no glimpse of that FireCrotch.
Sad.

Back
Top Bottom