The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished Hunters. Dope show. Ill be tuning in next season.

I always thought Nazi's hiding in plain sight, brought over by the US gov't was a real possibility. This show seems to blur the lines, some things are absolutely out there but other things dont seem completely out of the realm of possibility. Gotta do my googles for sure.

Sister Rebekah was looking thicc in those jeans too.

Biff and Travis were my favorite characters. Both actors did very well.

Dude from how i met your mother, Lonny Flash, was thee worst. Jesus cristo.

Jonah's homies being called Booty Cheeks had me 😂

I knew a twist was coming when Meyer offed that Nazi propaganda lady. She called him the greatest pretender of all.

Making her eat horse **** 😮

Holding a blow torch to dudes balls 😮

The colonel being Eva Braun 😮

Adolf chillin in Argentina with his master race child army 😮

Argentina is a very intrguing choice due to them having the largest Jewish population outside of the U.S. and Israel in real life.

Corn syrup was a very interesting medium to use to kill the masses. Its wild how we now know all of its harmful effects in 2020 but no one was saying **** for decades. This is another example of the creators taking some real life stuff and pushing it to the extreme limits of belief. Good conspiracy. Im not saying it would be possible but it was definitely a great choice for THIS type of show.

Last edited:
When my man said this 😂

20200427_165517.jpg

I always thought Nazi's hiding in plain sight, brought over by the US gov't was a real possibility. This show seems to blur the lines, some things are absolutely out there but other things dont seem completely out of the realm of possibility. Gotta do my googles for sure.

I knew a twist was coming when Meyer offed that Nazi propaganda lady. She called him the greatest pretender of all.

Argentina is a very intrguing choice due to them having the largest Jewish population outside of the U.S. and Israel in real life.

Corn syrup was a very interesting medium to use to kill the masses. Its wild how we now know all of its harmful effects in 2020 but no one was saying **** for decades. This is another example of the creators taking some real life stuff and pushing it to the extreme limits of belief. Good conspiracy. Im not saying it would be possible but it definitely was great choice for THIS type of show.
LMAO I literally just finished the finale too:rofl:

Corn syrup was a very interesting medium to use to kill the masses. Its wild how we now know all of its harmful effects in 2020 but no one was saying **** for decades. This is another example of the creators taking some real life stuff and pushing it to the extreme limits of belief. Good conspiracy. Im not saying it would be possible but it was definitely a great choice for THIS type of show.

the character development and flashbacks of this show are A-1. usually i tend to get frustrated when a show constantly switches between timelines but it was executed well in hunters. i've heard some friends say it's too slow for their liking, but i thought it was paced well given that they made an attempt to add depth to each character. hope amazon greenlights a second season.

not gonna lie, it took me awhile to adjust to the idea of al pacino as jewish :lol:

and the horse **** eating scene had me disturbed. i happened to be ******* eating lunch when that came on :sick:

Last edited:
about 8 or 9 episodes into season 3 of ozarks and holy **** everything is burning. show's so damn good

still don't know why helen felt the need to have her daughter there damn well knowing she was dealing with cartel business

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh **** last kingdom back?

I AM UHTRED, SON OF UHTRED, THE YAMB SLAYER

BEEOOOOCCCCAAAA!

:smh:

Uthred straight bugging for giving up Brida like that. Could've made her his "slave" just to get her out of that. Like fam forgot he was a slave or something. Just cuz he couldn't kill her he did her worse.

I'm really digging how they stayed mostly true to history while telling their story

Last edited:
Just finished The Last Kingdom. Love that show.
Actually thought this would be the season Uhtred gets Bebbanburg back but nope. Probably a good thing since he'll get it back in the final season when the show ends. Feel bad for him, didn't get his home back, lost Aethelflaed bae and his kids left.

Mad Steappa didn't get a proper send-off. Did anyone even tell Uhtred that he died? Aethelflaed and Edward seemed to be the only ones to know.

Eadith is beautiful and was great this whole season. Surprised hestean didn't do anything bad to her. Just kept her hostage in that roof for a month.

Same thing with Beocca. It's like ppl were told but not on screen, a lot of non reactions when Uthred returned without him.

Last edited:
It sucked. Those 2 characters been there since the beginning. Deserved better goodbyes.

It's also crap that Hild bae was only in the season for a few minutes. She needs to be a regular again next season.

Man Uthred might get her killed too.

She was a fav when she was doing her thing though.

I actually did want the story to revisit the new villain in Bebbanburg. The idea of Uthred leaving him behind. I wanted his cousin to desecrate the body to further disrespect Uthred.

Steappa got unceremoniously killed though. Fam barely had any screen time all season so his death just happened suddenly.

I really liked the introduction of Sigtryggr as a villain/antagonist/new character. He was like a cooler more slick Ivar from Vikings.

I needed Uhtred to smack aethelflaed and edward when they told him they agreed to give the guy his daughter. Once they showed him being nice to her it was basically a done deal she'd end up with him. She looks to be 13-14. Next season she'll probably have a couple of his kids already.

Son it was a few days after Uthred gave up himself for Edward's sons and fam turns around and gives up the man's daughter.

That's when I knew Aethelfaed aint ****. How could she cosign that. They legit had no place in doing that. She really her father's daughter.

Back
Top Bottom