The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Has anyone watched UPLOAD yet on Amazon Prime it's pretty much like San Junipero from Black Mirror I just watched the first episode it's corny but I like these future type movies.

I'm digging it so far. The concept is just like San Junipero but much much lighter with humor.

This Cyntoia Brown story is apparently old, but I didn't know some of this stuff. I thought she killed her pimp, not a John.

This Cyntoia Brown story is apparently old, but I didn't know some of this stuff. I thought she killed her pimp, not a John.
We had a thread on it. I remember most not feeling bad for the customer and wanted her free. Dunno if the guy knew she was underage or asked for an underage one

Chick from Upload cute as hell.

Also eery it seems a 3rd of the real world population were wearing masks (2033).

Last edited:
Actually she's bad as ****
D80m0ElU8AAkoJt.jpg

73d308a15cf1690772c4e2ee822b5e4f.jpg

rs_600x600-171221144837-600-Andy-Allo-pitch-perfect2.jpg

Bonus points
TourPhoto2web.jpg

Waco :smh:

So all of that was started over some ********. Besides the polygamy and R Kelly stuff they were doing nothing wrong. The FBI just wanted to bounce.

It did pick up after the first episode and kept my attention.

Just finished After Life season 2. Just as hilarious as season 1. I know this show is supposed to be sad but god damn, its soo sad. 😢

Starting Giri/Haji now.

Liked All Day And A Night

but it brought nothing new to the table

Didn't understand his boy

Waco :smh:

So all of that was started over some bull****. Besides the polygamy and R Kelly stuff they were doing nothing wrong. The FBI just wanted to bounce.

It did pick up after the first episode and kept my attention.

thats the whole story about waco if youve never heard about it before. alot of government overreach and people fighting back.

Was watching Banshee episodes last night. The fights from the show are so classic and sick. The one against the rapist mma fighter is my favorite. Hood’s prison fight against the albino is a close second. Was watching the episode where they steal from the army base and that soldier was doing work against the crew and washing them.

Back
Top Bottom