The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Was watching that movie Ramona. Entertaining high school movie but them not showing ******* knocks it down a notch.

Finally watching When They See Us.
Yo first off Antron's pops. That's your kid. And you set him up like that for your job. **** him. And **** Raymond's dad, left your kid there so you could get to work?? Oh but his grandma that don't speak English is cool? Nah yo.

**** Lederer. **** all them detectives especially that blonde *****.

I've always known the story but damn.

Last edited:
Naw black mirror season 5 was not worth the wait.

First episode was on some pride month twist

2nd and 3rd episode wasnt even worth a watch.

cleanse yall pallets with Always be my Maybe
Not a typical run of the mill rom-com?

I know my boy Keanu makes a cameo in it but Netflix originals have had me
DA33B6AD-9D14-4FC7-9FF9-8E62AA09D0CE.png
for a while now.

Seriously. I just got through the last episode, and I want to watch again.

Jharrel Jerome killed that role. Going from innocent Kory to seasoned inmate was done so well. Personally, I think it's the kind of transformation that The Night Of was going for with Riz Ahmed, but that just felt exaggerated.

Also, Ava is a beast behind the lens. That Coney Island scene was :wow::blush::frown:

Finally watching When They See Us.
Yo first off Antron's pops. That's your kid. And you set him up like that for your job. **** him. And **** Raymond's dad, left your kid there so you could get to work?? Oh but his grandma that don't speak English is cool? Nah yo.
Maybe my bias as a stressed out father gave me this POV but I thought the small notes they gave the father's conflicting interest speaks to how it wasn't just as simple as the parents being there to help their kids. Ray's pop missing work was probably as equally life or death for his family as Ray's situation was. Same for Tron's father.

I think there is less excuse for Tron's father but still a ****** situation for all involved.

Maybe my bias as a stressed out father gave me this POV but I thought the small notes they gave the father's conflicting interest speaks to how it wasn't just as simple as the parents being there to help their kids. Ray's pop missing work was probably as equally life or death for his family as Ray's situation was. Same for Tron's father.

I think there is less excuse for Tron's father but still a ****ed situation for all involved.

Both of those situations are messed up, but reality. Especially Ray's pops situation Probably thinking she can get him out without him. Cant miss a day/shift. Trons pops, smh, but imagine having ur priors holding by the nuts and I could cost u your household....nothing you can do

Yall see Kingdom or Rampant?

Bout the same thing basivally but one is a series and the other is a 2hr movie

Ancient Korea with zombies

I know everyone is watching When They See Us, anyone check out 7 Seconds on Netflix. Wife and I started it but got distracted, similar subject matter. I wouldn't advise watching them in the same weekend, you might go to work PISSED.

Always be my maybe was a super cool movie.
I love this dude randall park . (huge fresh off the boat fan)
he's like the new Paul rudd for me (even tho he been around for awhile).

I also mess with his band heavy. I like music like that. almost was like a less rappy Gym Class heroes

"best believe I punched Keanu reeves, and it was better than any scene you can see in speed. I'm telling you fareaaal, I punched NEO, he could duck bullets but he couldn't duck me"
FIYAAAAAAHHHH
sign this band now
This song going to be stuck in my head all day now
The moment 93 till Infinity played I was hooked. When I saw Lyrics Born in the band, I geeked out.

Loved the references to SF Bay Area. Obvious some places were shot not in SF though lol

I know everyone is watching When They See Us, anyone check out 7 Seconds on Netflix. Wife and I started it but got distracted, similar subject matter. I wouldn't advise watching them in the same weekend, you might go to work PISSED.

Seen 7 seconds when it first came out. Real good series

yeah watched it a while ago

real good

Got this in my queue. I'm watching it after SC diet but I think the feels are gonna be had.

I know When They see Us will be upsetting but it sounds worth it.

Back
Top Bottom