The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

randall park gets a lot of work. Used to see him on nickelodeon, commercials, random shows.

I’ve never really seen him before up until I’d say the last couple years but since then I’ve seen him low key everywhere.

His facial expressions have me :lol: most of the time.

I get it. A job is very important. But those are your children. The whole reason they worked in the first place. All Ray's and Antron's fathers had to do was pull them out. They were minors. Yussef mom was the smartest parent out of all them.

I looked up the DA, and apparently she's still in NYC law enforcement and has a job at Columbia. ****in nuts.

Both Lederrer and Fairstein need what happened to the jogger to happen to them.

Yup dude pulls the Jim halpert
A30B3B60-3665-4148-8117-2A8066EB9BCE.gif

That’s where I first saw him.

Should’ve have known he’d be a star.
542FDA89-BC0C-46B1-9188-45B095196C10.png

I’ve heard of Black Mirror but haven’t seen an episode until the first episode of the new season...mannnn ayo! :lol:

So which episodes from prior seasons would y’all recommend?

I’ve heard of Black Mirror but haven’t seen an episode until the first episode of the new season...mannnn ayo! :lol:

That first one is a trip Lol . Many good ones.
SE1,EPS 2&3
SE2,EPS 2&4
Se3,3&4
SE4, EPS 2,4&6
But episode 6 is the link that combines all seasons and episodes for the final show

Designated Survivor new season is here :pimp:

Watch every episode of the first 3 seasons.

What/If had me unintentionally knock out the whole thing in a day.

Isn't that good but the main plot good enough to keep watching. Mainly cuz of Jane and Reneè. Even though I caught the mother twist.

It was a bit outlandish though. I'd like it more if everything happening to the two other couples was connected to the main antagonist. Even the gay plot was boring and not spicy at all. Cuz I just found it farfetched that while one couple is dealing with this another is dealing withba psychopath doctor :lol: Wife was such a *****.

Last edited:
First episode of the new season of black mirror was mad ayo.

Second episode.. like someone said in the thread has that "sort of deep message" of how fast our life moves and how much information we receive and how we process it. There's so many times my news app, informs me that 14 people died in "insert state" I skim it, make that damn what a shame face. And I kept it moving.

She's got to have it season 2 went all the way in.I still enjoy watching the original movie, because of how classic it feels. How black and well organized it is. The modern approach def works with the times. Was a solid very energized season.

[QUOTE="Master Zik, post: 31851907, member: 38845"

And damn I thought Constance Wu was fine as **** but Ali Wong can get it.[/QUOTE]

my back would have to give out before I get off ether one of them.

Watching ‘when they see us’
I for one am glad that this was made. I live in Cali, Mexican and born in 90. Never heard about this story. I know sad.

Anyways man terrible to learn about. These kids were done dirty. And man pacey the only damn lawyer putting in any work :smh:

Boys did a damn good job acting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom