The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I liked I Am Mother

I like that Netflix gives a lot of Sci Fi options

Watching ‘when they see us’
I for one am glad that this was made. I live in Cali, Mexican and born in 90. Never heard about this story. I know sad.

Anyways man terrible to learn about. These kids were done dirty. And man pacey the only damn lawyer putting in any work :smh:

Boys did a damn good job acting.

I didn't realize that was Pacey :lol:

Just finished SC diet. Good show, I would recommend it to everyone. I just feel like there was only so much they could do with a zombie theme. Very good nonetheless.

Y'all peep the younger slimmer Dashca Polanco. Jesus cristo, she's fine af.
23-dascha-polanco.w330.h330.jpg
Anne_Garcia.png
I see Dashca I am interested, yet I have yet to start Orange is the New Black. :smh:. I just feel we know she isn't going to get dirty like I want so whats the point. Also she is in a prison uniform how well can the mass be seen. However you say this Jesus Cristo is a younger version that means there is a possibility she could do "things" in the name of artistic freedom. :evil:

I see Dashca I am interested, yet I have yet to start Orange is the New Black. :smh:. I just feel we know she isn't going to get dirty like I want so whats the point. Also she is in a prison uniform how well can the mass be seen. However you say this Jesus Cristo is a younger version that means there is a possibility she could do "things" in the name of artistic freedom. :evil:

Lmao young joint doesn't get too wild on SC Diet. And I feel you about Dashca on OITB. Definitely not flattering attire.

That Dascha chick is so mediocre.

She's ugly and pretty at the same time. I can understand this.

I am always up for Geena Davis, she always seems goofy. However I don't even care I bet she is fun.
Might just have to peep this show off the strength of this thumbnail.

Daughter had my man Chalky T-Pain sprung off that goochie.
Oh that is the only reason I am giving the show a shot.
She's ugly and pretty at the same time. I can understand this.
She just look like she just get FILTHY in the bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom