The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I BEEN a Laura Linney fan

Wanted to give it to her since she had cancer :evil:
:evil:

09B9FFFB-21FD-4FAC-86C8-E92E11C4C13D.gif

I forgot String was piping that in the show.

Finished the first season of She's Gotta Have It. It's ok, I enjoyed it more than the film. But I'm not a Spike fan especially when he does really artistic projects. My favorite Spike joint is Miracle St. Anna.:lol:

The Perfection 0/8

When people ask "What's the worst move you've ever seen?" I will safely be able to say this one. Absolute TRASH. Cannot believe Netflix released this mess. It was just a combo of bad acting & story. I wanted to give it a 1 for the score - at times it was pleasant to hear - but I can't even justify it.

The Perfection 0/8

When people ask "What's the worst move you've ever seen?" I will safely be able to say this one. Absolute TRASH. Cannot believe Netflix released this mess. It was just a combo of bad acting & story. I wanted to give it a 1 for the score - at times it was pleasant to hear - but I can't even justify it.

Log off and work on your film doctorate elsewhere.

Y’all need to stop thinking you’re going to get Oscar worthy films from Netflix.

Appreciate the gratuitous sex and move on. Cinemax managed to stay in business this long with that alone.

Y’all need to stop thinking you’re going to get Oscar worthy films from Netflix.

Appreciate the gratuitous sex and move on. Cinemax managed to stay in business this long with that alone.
I mean on one hand, yeah but on the other hand, the quality of Netflix original films have dropped drastically I've noticed since I've been watching this past year as I catch up.

There's run of the mill average to good movies that are mostly comedies amd rom coms but then you actually come across Oscar wothy films like Beasts of No Nation and Burning Sands to name a few, emphasis on few. Even that Cuaron flick got Oscar nominated.

Netflix just okays anything. They are content fiends. Just want to expand their library no matter what. A lot of trash allowed to be made.

I was going to come in & post a puzzled gif + pics of Roma & Beasts of No Nation when I first saw this post earlier but...

I mean on one hand, yeah but on the other hand, the quality of Netflix original films have dropped drastically I've noticed since I've been watching this past year as I catch up.

There's run of the mill average to good movies that are mostly comedies amd rom coms but then you actually come across Oscar wothy films like Beasts of No Nation and Burning Sands to name a few, emphasis on few. Even that Cuaron flick got Oscar nominated.

Netflix just okays anything. They are content fiends. Just want to expand their library no matter what. A lot of trash allowed to be made.
I see Zik handled my lightweight while I got busy. :lol:

Netflix definitely has the budget & precedent to put out quality films. But, since every company is streaming now, they’ve chosen to go the McDonald’s route and pump out quantity over quality to combat their competition. The Scorcese flick is coming out on Netflix still so like I said, they are capable of not churning out junk.

Back
Top Bottom