The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That Artest doc looks promising. That Pacer team the malice year was stacked, shame we didn't get to see a series with them and the Pacers that playoffs.

That Artest doc looks promising. That Pacer team the malice year was stacked, shame we didn't get to see a series with them and the Pacers that playoffs.
Also would have beat the Lakers that year. Probably would have beat Detroit to make the finals as well, but that's a tough call after the Sheed trade.

Watched the first part of When They See Us last night. I watched the 2012 documentary on them years back as well as read the book on it.

**** is so messed up. They did them dirty. The oldest one got it real rough. The fact that none of the cops, da, etc can simply admit they screee up is trash. My sympathy to the chick who got raped for her rape, but **** her too for insinuating they still had something to do with it and going out of her way to defend the cops and prosecutors and saying they got a raw deal.

Watching Good Omens on Amazon..really enjoying it
Glad to hear it is on my radar to check out.
Good movie but I’m super pissed.

Having terrible multiple experiences with the law in similar situations - due process and interrogation, I fear this for all my black youth including my own seed.
Another reason I am glad I have daughters, don't need another one like me with my temperament in today's climate.

Another reason I am glad I have daughters, don't need another one like me with my temperament in today's climate.

You saying this like girls can't inherit their father's traits
My 4 year old can be anti social just like me

add to that that the climate for girls/women is bad (at least IMO) given the trafficking going around.

had to download i punched keanu reeves... LOL

movie was aight to me, but enjoyed it....

just happy that asians were all up in the movie... whoohoo!!

Really enjoyed ABMM. Complete amateur question but can anyone tell me the song playing in the background of the Keanu scene? :lol:

Always be my maybe was a super cool movie.
I love this dude randall park . (huge fresh off the boat fan)
he's like the new Paul rudd for me (even tho he been around for awhile).

I also mess with his band heavy. I like music like that. almost was like a less rappy Gym Class heroes

"best believe I punched Keanu reeves, and it was better than any scene you can see in speed. I'm telling you fareaaal, I punched NEO, he could duck bullets but he couldn't duck me"
FIYAAAAAAHHHH
sign this band now
This song going to be stuck in my head all day now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom