The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Gonna watch some terrace house tokyo. Found a place to watch that has it and the first season with all the costco subs. :smokin:smokin

Rie Katahara from b&gnd is fire.

I want to start it too, but I know it’s just going to piss me off more than I already am. I’m apprehensive. Probably get to it this weekend.

I’m looking for some decent horror on Netflix at the moment too. Someone make a suggestion.

the witch made me sad and I also never want to wander too far into the woods and see that stuff.

We going to get some more Allison brie sex scenes?

As long as we get more Betty Gilpin :evil:

GrouchyFemaleJerboa-size_restricted.gif

CalmComplicatedBunting-small.gif

I saw escape room the other day...anything similar to that on Netflix?
I've already tried watching 13 sins and would you rather. neither are like the escape room.

also, any really good martial arts movies out on Netflix? besides ip man and all that? looking for more suggestions because it feels like i'm running out of things to watch on Netflix.

I saw escape room the other day...anything similar to that on Netflix?
I've already tried watching 13 sins and would you rather. neither are like the escape room.

also, any really good martial arts movies out on Netflix? besides ip man and all that? looking for more suggestions because it feels like i'm running out of things to watch on Netflix.
The night comes for us

Back
Top Bottom