The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I gotta finish El Chapo, Narcos, mindhunter, Oitb, House of Cards, and I’m thinking about starting Peaky Blinders. So much stuff to watch.

They had two different comedy styles to them. But I enjoyed them both. The second was more of an intimate/"real talk" comedy session compared to the first which was the standard comedy show.
Maybe, the hollywood rape jokes didnt hit for me. Felt those jokes needed more time in the oven

am I the only one who watches Love sick?
Been in since season 1. Black English chick in it got my heart.

I gotta finish El Chapo, Narcos, mindhunter, Oitb, House of Cards, and I’m thinking about starting Peaky Blinders. So much stuff to watch.

I have to start El Chapo

I've finished all of those besides OITNB. I get to catch up on my Netflix during the winter, with bad weather and less football.

I'm a sucker for Britt shows. I've seen all. I can't remember the name of one. But it's the one with gendry and Gilliey had like 7 seasons but 2 seasons were different cast

Yeah I think the mtv one was only on for a few seasons. It was made when people only really checked mtv for reality shows and nonscripted stuff.

Anyone remember the mtv show Undressed? Used to watch all the eps as a kid.

^ not true
UK shameless sucks compared to US Shameless.

Skins was great, give it a watch. never saw Degrassi.
but Skins was great for the raunchy ness. beer drinking, sex, good story

Back
Top Bottom